Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,016 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Garkida Boils Again! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Garkida Boils Again! (406 Views)

Okija Boils Again As Police Storm Totoritor's Compound,rescue Abductees / Garkida, Damboa Defeats Tears Boko Haram Along Ethnic Lines / Kaduna Boils Again As Gunmen Abduct Traditional Ruler Who Is Kukah’s Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Garkida Boils Again! by Jubal01: 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
I was just entering home from work when i bumped into my neighbor driving out like a wounded lion. I asked what d matter is, and he said that boko haram are right now attacking Garkida again. That he wana go pick his dad and mum.

I can also see some army trucks right now moving towards that direction.

GOD DEY!

More details soon!
Re: Garkida Boils Again! by iykomo0(m): 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
I don't see how Muslims killing their fellow Muslims is a problem
Re: Garkida Boils Again! by delishpot: 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2020
iykomo0:

Don't worry, they will move down south after they have finished with the North. They know that many are ignorant and niggers like to operate on tribalism, xenophobia and religious bigotry. So as you look the other way happy that your neighbours house is on fire, the fire is growing stronger and when it gets to your house, it will be too hot to handle. That was how the North looked the other way when bokoharam started by bombing churches. They thought it was well deserved. Infidels are not welcome. Then they gained ground and they are pushing for total control. Now they don't care who you are, bow to them or die. They will soon get to you. It's a mater of time.

1 Like

Re: Garkida Boils Again! by iykomo0(m): 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
Oga shut up abeg.
Re: Garkida Boils Again! by Valkrie: 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
iykomo0:

Garkida like Chibok is a predominantly Christian town...!!

When you hear north or Borno you think every Damn guy there is a Moslem..
For your information Dan fodio first settled in the present day Borno but the people saw through him and he couldn't foster his plans there before moving to a more docile house territory which is sokoto, we all know what happened after...
There are sizeable numbers of non Moslem in Borno if you must know...!!

2 Likes

Re: Garkida Boils Again! by blackboy(m): 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
I remember when the Chibok girls were kidnapped. A Muslim friend put on his Facebook muslim girls kidnapped and putting blame on GEJ. After it was discovered they were Christian girls he kept quiet. That attitude is wrong. All lives matter. This Boko Haram issue should be solved like 3 months or Nigerians should start staging protests around the world and country.
Re: Garkida Boils Again! by iykomo0(m): 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
Valkrie:

Garkida like Chibok is a predominantly Christian town...!!

When you hear north or Borno you think every Damn guy there is a Moslem..
For your information Dan fodio first settled in the present day Borno but the people saw through him and he couldn't foster his plans there before moving to a more docile house territory which is sokoto, we all know what happened after...
There are sizeable numbers of non Moslem in Borno if you must know...!!
Oga don't lecture me about the Christian population in the North, I don't give a Fuq. I was born & raised up in the north ... Whatever is happening today is simply a curse. This is just a warm up to the main action.

(1) (Reply)

US Department Of State Offers $7m Reward To Anyone / Don't Get Locked Up In This Coronavirus Lock Down / Breaking! Oyo Monarch’s Wife, Daughter Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.