Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage (74571 Views)

Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest / Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot / Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
kemmylove101:

Which attitude. are you saying this is right?
Will they wrap a lowly poor white man from bosnia like that?
If you cant answer then bugger off
the lowly poor white would not have a fake Visa in the first place, so there is a slim chance the lowly white man will be treated in such manner. cheesy

If he didn't deserve the treatment he should have travelled with the correct visa, i am a black man who have travelled to Turkey severally and many other countries, no Immigrartion in Turkey have ever treated me in this manner, They show me respect. because i travel with the RIGHT DOCUMENTS.

Comprende?!!! Ciao!! grin
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
attitude on the plane made him a liability... he probably refused to get back on the plane that was to deport him.
Absolutely!
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
post=86937909:
The question is 'What is the essence of the cling film?!'

Question unanswered
It serves as a restraint, he must have been Arguing and Struggling with them, so rather than cuff his hands they Cling film wrapped him. with the film he wouldn't be able to move let alone struggle.
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
Typical black man always breaking the law.
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
tillaman:
Even if he was trying to resist, there are better ways to restrain a human being other than this method they chose, they could have opted for a more subtle method, maybe induce him with some powerful sleeping pills so once he opens his eyes the first thing he will see is Welcome to Cameroon from there he go find him square root go him house
Only God knows Wetin pursue the man comot for turkey dey go dubai of all places with fake visa
No one deserves this treatment
It would be against his human right and the law to induce him with a drug or drugs. what if it is a harmful drug, he has a heart attack and didn't wake up atall?

The best way is exactly how they did it, wrap him up in film, serves him right.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
MikkySexy23:

Not all 'whites' are 'white'.. All these low income countries like Bosnia etc are treated like trash by big countries
So how would you describe a bosnian?

And what countries do you call big Countries? grin is nigeria not big? undecided
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
priscaoge:
Man’s inhumanity to Man. Something they will never do to their fellow white man undecided
There is no man inhumanity here, and yes! they would do anybody like this regardless of what colour or country they come from.

The black man should have travelled with the RIGHT documents.

I have been to Turkey severally and i was never treated as such, guess why. undecided
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by Dreyton36: 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
Imagine say he children wan yarn for street
Them go just tell them say "shut up dia , u wey them wrap ur papa like fufu come back country idiot �����
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by Redman44(m): 9:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
gypsey:
There no man inhumanity here, and yes! they would do anybody like this regardless of what colour or country they come from.

The black man should have travelled with the RIGHT documents.

I have been to Turkey severally and i was never treated as such, guess why. undecided

@gypsey, do African immigration officers deport whites, Asians, Arabs etc wrapped in cling film or anyhow like that ? Please, be a bit reserved in your comments. Even when foreigners forge documents, do we send them back to their countries in a shameful manner?

We accord foreigners a lot of respect, and some of them don't deserve the respect we give to them. Cheers.
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
Redman44:

@gypsey, do African immigration officers deport whites, Asians, Arabs etc wrapped in cling film or anyhow like that ? Please, be a bit reserved in your comments. Even when foreigners forge documents, do we send them back to their countries in a shameful manner?

We accord foreigners a lot of respect, and some of them don't deserve the respect we give to them. Cheers.
well.. maybe African Immigrations should start deporting foreigners in cling films, if African immigrations choses to accord foreign criminals a lot of respect that is their own perogative. Good for them! if the Turkish immigrations chose to deport african CRIMINALS in cling films it is their country they reserve the right to do so.

What you need to understand is that there must have been a reason for their actions, the african guy must have been aggresive. as i ve said I travel to Turkey always they have never treated me in this manner because i had the RIGHT documents.
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by austine4real(m): 9:14am On Mar 15, 2020
Kaymercury.....08053524431

Mr Emmanuel that's his name he's also in ogbomoso

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bonny Island: Most Beautiful Island In Nigeria (Photos) / Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage / My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.