Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Dukascopy Connect 911 (Free Swiss Bank ~ £9 Bonus Account:): Download + Install - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dukascopy Connect 911 (Free Swiss Bank ~ £9 Bonus Account:): Download + Install (1540 Views)

If You Have Amazon Account, Download Free Ebook On Amazon Now ! / Igho Sanomi Forfeits Private Jet, 3 London Homes To Swiss Bank Over $3m Debt / Bill Gates' Arrest: The 1979 Porsche 911 Car That Got Billionaire Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dukascopy Connect 911 (Free Swiss Bank ~ £9 Bonus Account:): Download + Install by Ken4ward: 3:13am On Feb 25, 2020
Dukascopy is a real Swiss Bank. Dukascopy Bank is airdropping free bonus 5 DUK+ (~€ 9) to their new clients by opening personal banking MCA accounts

1. Go to http://crazy911.com/referrals/?ref=share78R-NFH&lang=en
2. Download the Dukascopy Connect 911 app for Android/IOS
3. Enter your phone number and submit the verification code
4. Enter the following referral code: VXM-QL6 (very important to use this referral code. Failure will result in not getting the bonus).

5. Click on the “Bank” icon.

6. Fill the registration form using a valid government approved ID card or Passport (appropriate). Fill the form with simple details Put correct information. Do not put I am unemployed or I am a student. Choose a job. These are the conditions for accepting you into the bank
it will take just 1 minute.

7. You have to chat with the bank and write I'm for ID verification. (Go through to the video verification, the clerk will ask about your name, birth date, it will take 3 minutes). After a successful video verification, the task will be done and you will wait for the approval a couple of minutes.
-Wait for the approval of your account, you receive 5 DUK+ (~ 9 €)
Re: Dukascopy Connect 911 (Free Swiss Bank ~ £9 Bonus Account:): Download + Install by Tomisin1716: 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
I couldn't verify with my NIN Card.
Any help with that

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For Where To Buy Keke Cheaper .....820k / How Do I Insure A Start-Up? / Libertyreserve Account: The Alternative Option To E-gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.