Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Meet The Nigerian Man That Sacrificed His Children's Education To Train Others - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Nigerian Man That Sacrificed His Children's Education To Train Others (892 Views)

I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police / Doctors And Nurses Bow To 11 Years Old Kid Who Sacrificed His Live To Save Two / Nollywood Star Actresses Who Sacrificed Their Career For Marriage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Man That Sacrificed His Children's Education To Train Others by gringrin: 11:39am On Feb 25, 2020
A Nigerian man, whose name was given as Iliyasu(Biggy), withdrew his own children from an expensive private school in order to save enough money to train more orphans.

Biggy, who is neither rich nor a politician already has more than 10 orphans whose school fees he is paying at the moment and had to withdraw his biological children from Christ the Good Shepherd Academy of Science, which is the most expensive school in his community, precisely Anyigba in Kogi State.

A Facebook user, Absamad Amodu broke this news on the internet and noted that it is worthy of commendation because this man is neither a politician nor rich, and he never announced these acts of charity publicly. He prayed that only prayed that God should reward him.

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Sacrificed His Children's Education To Train Others by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
angry

I, UnaToto will never Fall for such scam.

I can bet my 10 Oloshos that he has a political agenda.

UnaToto

(1) (Reply)

Obama Shares Out To Repair Your Phone Broken Screen With Toothpaste [VIDEO] / Omowunmi Dada: Biography And Successful Career Of A Talented Actress / Remembered This Bride And Groom, They Welcome A Pretty Girl(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.