Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site (7319 Views)

The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love / 100% Free Dating Site For Married & Singles / Best Free Dating Site Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by IrishBebey: 3:03am On Nov 21, 2013
^^^Talented artist indeed
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by KissIkebe(f): 10:21am On Nov 24, 2013
Fine art works.
@ sandraehiz, do you take it as your job or it's just a hobby?
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by Vicjustice: 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
Kiss_Ikebe: Fine art works.
@ sandraehiz, do you take it as your job or it's just a hobby?
Hey Guy, please, answer
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by IrishBebey: 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
Yeah, they are fine piece of art works
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by Vicjustice: 12:01am On Nov 29, 2013
But where is the artist?
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by wishlolia(f): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
Vicjustice: But where is the artist?
I hope you're going to offer him a job or even a contract
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by IrishBebey: 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
wishlolia:
I hope you're going to offer him a job or even a contract
Not necessarily so, it is cool enough to wanna chat with such w brilliant artist
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by Vicjustice: 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
IrishBebey:
Not necessarily so, it is cool enough to wanna chat with such w brilliant artist
Such a "brilliant artist" you mean.
So, how about finding him love in www.babefishing.com?
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by wishlolia(f): 8:47am On Dec 04, 2013
Vicjustice:
Such a "brilliant artist" you mean.
So, how about finding him love in www.babefishing.com?
www.babefishing.com has a new facelift, looking better and better. Good job going on there
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by wishlolia(f): 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
IrishBebey:
Got it. But the guy hasn't returned after dropping such admirable posts with his creativity
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by Vicjustice: 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
wishlolia:
www.babefishing.com has a new facelift, looking better and better. Good job going on there
I trust the admin of babefishing.com, she never ceases to make improvement: it even has a avenues for members to create blog, vlog and picture gallary
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by wishlolia(f): 11:57am On Dec 12, 2013
Vicjustice:
I trust the admin of babefishing.com, she never ceases to make improvement: it even has a avenues for members to create blog, vlog and picture gallary
Yeah, i just saw that, not bad at all
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by KissIkebe(f): 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
Vicjustice:
ok, i'll check that out wink
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by Vicjustice: 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
Kiss_Ikebe: ok, i'll check that out wink
So, what have you found?
People like you can make a very good and rich profile with the extra features
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by KissIkebe(f): 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
Vicjustice:
So, what have you found?
People like you can make a very good and rich profile with the extra features
What about people like you? grin
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by KissIkebe(f): 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2013
Oh, actually, it's not for your kind... wink
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by wishlolia(f): 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
Kiss_Ikebe: Oh, actually, it's not for your kind... wink
Why is that?
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by Vicjustice: 4:36am On Dec 17, 2013
Kiss_Ikebe:
What about people like you? grin
Nigerian women (with their mentality) do not go for me, they always want the men to come to them
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by KissIkebe(f): 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
Vicjustice: Nigerian women (with their mentality) do not go for me, they always want the men to come to them
this is probably because, nigerian men would abuse such move, they would see such a woman as cheap or desperate
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by Vicjustice: 4:11am On Dec 21, 2013
Kiss_Ikebe:
this is probably because, nigerian men would abuse such move, they would see such a woman as cheap or desperate
Indeed
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by wishlolia(f): 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
Kiss_Ikebe:
correct. try smiling to a nigerian stranger and he will come to try and toast you for that
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by Vicjustice: 10:40am On Dec 26, 2013
wishlolia: correct. try smiling to a nigerian stranger and he will come to try and toast you for that
This is actually a reason most girls wear donkey faces even though a little smile could bring out a beauty on the faces.
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by wishlolia(f): 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
Vicjustice:
This is actually a reason most girls wear donkey faces even though a little smile could bring out a beauty on the faces.
Donkey face? What expression could that mean, mind explaining?
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by Vicjustice: 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
Donkeys never look happy nor do they have the facial expression of an animal having fun, they always wear that long face that look sad. Have you not noticed that?
www.babefishing.com, the ideal Nigerian free dating site. Click now: www.babefishing.com

1 Like

Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by wishlolia(f): 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
Vicjustice:
Donkeys never look happy nor do they have the facial expression of an animal having fun, they always wear that long face that look sad. Have you not noticed that?
By the way, have you found love yet at www.babefishing.com?
Nice one, but most people in this forum are faceless...
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by Vicjustice: 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
wishlolia:

Nice one, but most people in this forum are faceless...
And that include you, not so?
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by IrishBebey: 9:48am On Mar 07, 2015
Vicjustice:

And that include you, not so?
Lol, and you...
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by lawrencewalton9: 9:02am On Oct 27, 2022
If you're over forty and looking for a younger man, there are plenty of free dating sites for older men to choose from. There are some more expensive sites available, such as MillionaireMatch, but most of these services are also free to use. These websites allow you to create a free profile or pay a small monthly fee to use their premium services.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can A Black American Girl Get A Nigerian Guy? / Abuja Meet Up / October Birthmate Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.