Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Still Single? Babefishing 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site Is For You - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Still Single? Babefishing 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site Is For You (3303 Views)

Get 100% Nigerian Twitter Followers.. Promote Your Site/ Business/ Services Etc. / Get 100% Nigerian Twitter Followers.. Promote Your Site/ Business/ Services Etc. / Find Love At Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still Single? Babefishing 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site Is For You by IrishBebey: 12:17am On Dec 18, 2010
www.babefishing.com
You can give it a go and you may just be lucky to find someone who would be interested to travel south to Africa to meet you for marriage or whatever you so desire.
Chat, make friends and meet with interested Europeans absolutely free. Get involved with this new free dating, meet-up, chatting, and match-finding community that has emerged from Ireland and is spreading its arm and is open to the world over.
No Credit card, No Pay-Pal, No Express Card and no Money required, just visit www.babefishing.com and sign up for a free profile and start chatting up desired genders. Goodluck:
Siobhan
www.babefishing.com, the ideal free Nigerian dating site. Click www.babefishing.com now
Re: Still Single? Babefishing 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site Is For You by IrishBebey: 2:51am On Dec 20, 2010
Running advert for you to grab it
Re: Still Single? Babefishing 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site Is For You by IrishBebey: 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2010
www.babefishing.com is for free.
Many people have joined the growing dating website, many more are joining, and a lot more are coming to join, what are you waiting for?
Re: Still Single? Babefishing 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site Is For You by IrishBebey: 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2010
Im using this opportunity to apologize for the technical problem that www.babefishing.com experienced, the management had worked tirelessly to ensure the rectification, and it's now back and running for good.
Please, log on to www.babefishing.com and enjoy the privileges. Cheers
Re: Still Single? Babefishing 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site Is For You by IrishBebey: 10:26am On Dec 29, 2010
Great job guys and gals, i can see how you are utilizing www.babefishing.com dating site. I knew from beginning that with people like you, there would be much activities going on in there. And i hope you are catching one another in there.
And for those of you who haven't registered, the website is: www.babefishing.com
Get down on it. Good luck! wink
Re: Still Single? Babefishing 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site Is For You by IrishBebey: 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2010
Thanks to everyone for using our free dating website: www.babefishing.com
I still want to encourage you to keep them coming, hoping to hear testimonies from you.
Re: Still Single? Babefishing 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site Is For You by IrishBebey: 7:10am On Dec 30, 2010
We are also calling on those who haven't yet gotten involved to take advantage of our free dating website: www.babefishing.com
Loads of Nigerians and rest of the world are really making things happen at www.babefishing.com
Great job, much appreciation from www.babefishing.com
Re: Still Single? Babefishing 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site Is For You by Vicjustice: 8:51am On Jan 04, 2011
I thought i'm trying, but i can see you've really done a greater job, well done.
Re: Still Single? Babefishing 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site Is For You by Vicjustice: 8:53am On Jan 04, 2011
Hey, i'm with you
Re: Still Single? Babefishing 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site Is For You by Vicjustice: 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2011
Get back to me when you see this
Re: Still Single? Babefishing 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site Is For You by KissIkebe(f): 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2011
IrishBebey:

We are also calling on those who haven't yet gotten involved to take advantage of our free dating website: www.bebeye.com
Loads of Nigerians and rest of the world are really making things happen at www.bebeye.com
Great job, much appreciation from www.bebeye.com
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Still Single? Babefishing 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site Is For You by Vicjustice: 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2011
Kiss_Ikebe:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Is Bebey done already?
Re: Still Single? Babefishing 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site Is For You by KissIkebe(f): 11:59pm On Jan 22, 2011
Vicjustice:

Is Bebey done already?
Saying my mind
Re: Still Single? Babefishing 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site Is For You by Vicjustice: 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2011
Kiss_Ikebe:

Saying my mind
Just thought you said i'm in your mind wink
Re: Still Single? Babefishing 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site Is For You by wishlolia(f): 1:48am On Feb 14, 2011
Re: Still Single? Babefishing 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site Is For You by KissIkebe(f): 10:10am On Mar 17, 2011
@ Vicjustice, i said saying my mind, never said you'r in my mind, two different things grin wink
Re: Still Single? Babefishing 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site Is For You by wishlolia(f): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2011
Kiss_Ikebe:

@ Vicjustice, i said saying my mind, never said you'r in my mind, two different things grin wink
Oh girl, na the same thing, just admit am lol
Re: Still Single? Babefishing 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site Is For You by Vicjustice: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2011
Kiss_Ikebe:

WHY AREN'T YOU HONEST HERE wink ?
Re: Still Single? Babefishing 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site Is For You by KissIkebe(f): 9:11am On Jul 22, 2011
www.babefishing.com
You can give it a go and you may just be lucky to find someone who would be interested to travel south to Africa to meet you for marriage or whatever you so desire.
Chat, make friends and meet with interested Europeans absolutely free. Get involved with this new free dating, meet-up, chatting, and match-finding community that has emerged from Ireland and is spreading its arm and is open to the world over.
No Credit card, No Pay-Pal, No Express Card and no Money required, just visit www.babefishing.com and sign up for a free profile and start chatting up desired genders. Goodluck:
Siobhan
www.babefishing.com
[/quote]I need to talk to you personally, pls if you read this post, reply and tell me how you want me to contact you, i have something personal to talk with you. Thanx
Re: Still Single? Babefishing 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site Is For You by Vicjustice: 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2011
She can be contacted at the "contact admin" button in bebeye, but i'm not sure how long you'd have to wait for reply undecided
Re: Still Single? Babefishing 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site Is For You by KissIkebe(f): 9:28am On Oct 02, 2011
I confirmed she's been banned/suspended sad
Re: Still Single? Babefishing 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site Is For You by KissIkebe(f): 3:09am On Aug 17, 2013
Hurrey for hackle, testimony time is nigh
Re: Still Single? Babefishing 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site Is For You by IrishBebey: 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2013
Kiss_Ikebe: Hurrey for hackle, testimony time is nigh
meaning what?
Re: Still Single? Babefishing 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site Is For You by Tegese: 12:08am On Aug 28, 2013
IrishBebey:
meaning what?
That's the king james version english
Re: Still Single? Babefishing 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site Is For You by IrishBebey: 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
Kiss_Ikebe: Hurrey for hackle, testimony time is nigh
Lol, I guess I know what you mean, just not willing to undisclosed
Re: Still Single? Babefishing 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site Is For You by Vicjustice: 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
IrishBebey:
Lol, I guess I know what you mean, just not willing to undisclosed
Well, I'm interested to hear too
Re: Still Single? Babefishing 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site Is For You by KissIkebe(f): 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
Vicjustice: Well, I'm interested to hear too
Lol, it's a woman's business kiss
Re: Still Single? Babefishing 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site Is For You by wishlolia(f): 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
Kiss_Ikebe:
Lol, it's a woman's business kiss
What's a women's business, gossiping?
Re: Still Single? Babefishing 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site Is For You by IrishBebey: 11:58am On Oct 08, 2013
Unfortunately, women ha e the reputation of gossiping, but arguably, Men can gossip just as much
Re: Still Single? Babefishing 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site Is For You by Vicjustice: 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
IrishBebey: Unfortunately, women ha e the reputation of gossiping, but arguably, Men can gossip just as much
May be right, men can actually gossip as well
Re: Still Single? Babefishing 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site Is For You by wishlolia(f): 11:56am On Oct 11, 2013
Don't men have their mouths, what are they for, eating only
Re: Still Single? Babefishing 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site Is For You by Vicjustice: 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2013
wishlolia: Don't men have their mouths, what are they for, eating only
Also for kissing kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Need Professional Dj/mc Or Live Band For Your Event / Forex PA Analysis: Get Daily And Weekly Forex Analysis / Public Speakers: Introduce Yourself!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.