Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Write Articles. Get Paid Weekly - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Write Articles. Get Paid Weekly (739 Views)

Get Paid Weekly With This Simple Copy And Paste Method / Treasureboz Legit Or Scam?get Paid Weekly / Write Articles, Get Paid Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Write Articles. Get Paid Weekly by TradeCorner: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
You can earn legitimate income working from home as a student

Hi Student

I've noticed many students create posts asking what to do to make decent income and are confused on what to do.

I am making myself available to mentor as much as 20 students who are willing to train to become proficient content writers.

It only requires your interest and willingness. So you can be a student and still work alongside studies writing articles and making part time income

First time writers can earn between 15,000 and 40,000 Naira monthly so it's an excellent way to make additional income for yourself.

Note, after your mentorship, you'll be provided with steady writing opportunities where you'll write articles and get paid weekly.

If you're interested, send an email to TradeCorner7@Gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Why Is UBA Charging N500 Stamp Duty For Feb/march / I Opened My Piggy Bank / I Don't Need To Buy Nairaland. This Is What Nairaland Should Do Instead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.