Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Help - How Do Nigerian Girls Dress When Attending Church In Lagos - Pentecostal - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help - How Do Nigerian Girls Dress When Attending Church In Lagos - Pentecostal (3527 Views)

Throwback: How Nigerians Dressed To Church In 1982 / Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently / Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help - How Do Nigerian Girls Dress When Attending Church In Lagos - Pentecostal by ShyOne(f): 3:58am On Dec 18, 2010
Hi:

Please can you help me?

I want to purchase some dresses for Nigerian Girls who Attend Pentecostal Services in Lagos. I don't know what Girls ages 11 -15 wear to Church [Pentecostal] - in Lagos.

I would like to surprise them with dresses and don't know what is in "style" in Lagos for this type of Religious Service. I don't want to send something that they won't like or that is inappropriate.

Are there any church going females or males on this forum that can properly advise me and even provide some pictures if it is not too much trouble?

I would be very grateful to you if you can be of help to me.
Re: Help - How Do Nigerian Girls Dress When Attending Church In Lagos - Pentecostal by SeanT21(f): 9:46am On Dec 18, 2010
An african suit will do!!
Re: Help - How Do Nigerian Girls Dress When Attending Church In Lagos - Pentecostal by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2010
SeanT21:

An african suit will do!!

She's planning on sending clothes to them, african attires are already home. So she should try sending something new. Something with a bang!!!

@Shy one

Where you at ma'am?
Buy dresses, like those sundresses that you think is appropriate for their age.

I'll post some pixs.

For 11:

12-15

[img]http://dyn-images2.hsni.com/is/image/HomeShoppingNetwork/icn165/serena-williams-simply-charming-elegant-draped-flowy-dress~967491_001.jpg[/img][img]http://images.bizrate.com/resize?sq=140&uid=2310234410[/img][img]http://dyn-images.hsni.com/is/image/HomeShoppingNetwork/pd300/tiana-b-3-4-sleeve-mod-dress-with-metallic-trim~963889.jpg[/img][img]http://dyn-images2.hsni.com/is/image/HomeShoppingNetwork/pd300/twiggy-london-stretch-taffeta-mod-dress~966297_851.jpg[/img][img]http://dyn-images.hsni.com/is/image/HomeShoppingNetwork/pd300/serena-williams-my-very-own-classic-elegance-cowl-neck-dress~963110_010.jpg[/img]

All sold on my favorite website; HSN!! You can play around on that website and find some very nice dresses.
Re: Help - How Do Nigerian Girls Dress When Attending Church In Lagos - Pentecostal by ShyOne(f): 2:11am On Dec 19, 2010
YOU ARE A WONDERFUL WOMAN

Thank you sooo much. I don't have any girls so I just am like unsure of what is in and what is out and what is hot and what is not. I just didn't know what styles girls like these days. I am glued to my computer working all the time and am not out and about to see what is the "style" today for that age group.

If you ever need any direction or advice from me - PLEASE DON'T HESITATE - I pay homage to you on bended knee my dear. Thank you so much for responding to me.

Whooooppppeeee!!!!!
Re: Help - How Do Nigerian Girls Dress When Attending Church In Lagos - Pentecostal by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 19, 2010
Shy-One:

YOU ARE A WONDERFUL WOMAN

Thank you sooo much. I don't have any girls so I just am like unsure of what is in and what is out and what is hot and what is not. I just didn't know what styles girls like these days. I am glued to my computer working all the time and am not out and about to see what is the "style" today for that age group.

If you ever need any direction or advice from me - PLEASE DON'T HESITATE - I pay homage to you on bended knee my dear. Thank you so much for responding to me.

Whooooppppeeee!!!!!

LOL No problem.
Re: Help - How Do Nigerian Girls Dress When Attending Church In Lagos - Pentecostal by strangerf: 4:47am On Dec 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

LOL No problem.

Your head should be swelling by now, at least after seeing the word 'bended knee.'

Chei?

Eniyan bi aparo lomo araye nfe oooo
Re: Help - How Do Nigerian Girls Dress When Attending Church In Lagos - Pentecostal by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 19, 2010
strangerf:

Your head should be swelling by now, at least after seeing the word 'bended knee.'

Chei?

Eniyan bi aparo lomo araye nfe oooo

Lol you're so funny.

(1) (Reply)

Download Face Makeup Video: How To Make Gold Smokey Eyes And Red Lips / African Beauties At The 2012 Miss Universe / Miss World 2013: The 10 'top Model' Finalists (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.