Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Aaliyah Or Ashanti? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aaliyah Or Ashanti? (21524 Views)

Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria / [PIC & VIDEO] Alexandra Shipp Has Been Chosen To Play Aaliyah In Biopic / New Video: Aaliyah Is Back! Chris Brown Duets With Aaliyah In "Don't Think They (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aaliyah Or Ashanti? by soulpatrol(f): 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2006
Ashanti, she cute and all, but girlfriend needs to put some clothes on! tired of seeing her raggedy ass showing too much skin. sooner or later we'll get tired of it all. haba! can't she sing anymore without gyrating all over the place with her annoying "oooooooooooo baby" thats tired!,  I'll always love Aaliyah though, she was just pure talent. no comparison. Ashanti is just a thug-wannabe and she copies beyonce too much. girl needs to get her own identity, and did i say put some clothes on? undecided undecided undecided undecided, my 2 cents.
Re: Aaliyah Or Ashanti? by QueenB1(f): 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2006
She copies who? Beyonce. hahahah! Girl u r very funny infact a big joker. Ok. Becuz Beyonce is the most fake and stupid and she has got the most annoying voice that Ive ever heard. What does that thing Beyonce has that Ash doesnt have ha?? Beyonce is the one who is a wannabe. The girl is sooo fake that she forces to dance like Ciara but cant. Ohh how i hate her. Sooo please dont bring that rubbish to this matter ok. And matter of fact what make u think that Ash dresses anyhow. Is it becuz of those pics she was wearing bikini. Look at the way Beyonce or that ur so called Aaliyah dresses and stop bodering Ash by the way she dresses. Becuz she is a very good dresser. And she has got the Body so why she should cover it. It is beyonce who should cover her Body becuz she is F*cking Fat. Deal wit it
Re: Aaliyah Or Ashanti? by danielle: 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2006
Aaliyah most def, i luv" r u dat somebody" n "journey 2 d past"!R.I.P Baby Girl!
Re: Aaliyah Or Ashanti? by timbachick(f): 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2006
excusssssssssssssse me angry queen b, what the hell are talking about? seems u got eye problem or something? how can u compare the queen of r&b(AALIYAH) to wannabe sexy (ashanti) angry, no way jose, i totally disagree with u, AALIYAH FOR LIFE, WAS AND WILL ALWAYZ BE( even in the spirit world if possible) .

AALIYAH Baby girl, embarassed i love u, i miss u cry i wish u were still alive, we'd hang out 2geda&have fun, now you're gone witout sayin goodbye 4eva cry , i wish u were still alive, we'd meet one on one undecided

REST IN PEACE MY BABY GIRL. U'LL 4EVA BE THE BEST, NO DOUBT cry

WE LOVE U, kiss

Re: Aaliyah Or Ashanti? by timbachick(f): 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2006
excusssssssssssssse me queen b, angry what the hell are talking about angry seems u got eye problem or something? how can u compare the queen of r&b(AALIYAH) to wannabe sexy (ashanti) angry , no way jose, i totally disagree with u, AALIYAH FOR LIFE, embarassed WAS AND WILL ALWAYZ BE( even in the spirit world if possible) kiss .

AALIYAH Baby girl, i love u, i miss u i wish u were still alive, we'd hang out 2geda&have fun, now you're gone witout sayin goodbye 4eva , i wish u were still alive, we'd meet one on one

REST IN PEACE MY BABY GIRL. U'LL 4EVA BE THE BEST, NO DOUBT

WE LOVE U, AND I MISS U TOTALLY, cry undecided kiss

Re: Aaliyah Or Ashanti? by QueenB1(f): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2006
@Timba AALIYAH Baby girl, i love u, i miss u i wish u were still alive, we'd hang out 2geda&have fun, now you're gone witout sayin goodbye 4eva , i wish u were still alive, we'd meet one on one

REST IN PEACE MY BABY GIRL. U'LL 4EVA BE THE BEST, NO DOUBT

WE LOVE U, AND I MISS U TOTALLY,

Girl u are the one who has a f*cking eye problem aight. Because Liyah is F*cking dead. And she was never called the queen of R&B never. And girl keep dreaming that if Liyah was life u could hang out with her. Where would u see her to hang out wit she aint even got time for u soo stop ur fantacy stuff and keep the damn thang real. Either by beauty or voice Aaliyah can never beat Ashanti. Plus Aaliyah is a half Cast and Ash is a real black beauty so back off. rubbish angry

Re: Aaliyah Or Ashanti? by QueenB1(f): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2006
Ash. Do ur thang sweety. kiss kiss

Re: Aaliyah Or Ashanti? by soulpatrol(f): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2006
Queen B:

She copies who? Beyonce. hahahah! Girl you're very funny infact a big joker. Ok. Becuz Beyonce is the most fake and stupid and she has got the most annoying voice that Ive ever heard. What does that thing Beyonce has that Ash doesnt have ha?? Beyonce is the one who is a wannabe. The girl is sooo fake that she forces to dance like Ciara but can't. Ohh how i hate her. Sooo please don't bring that rubbish to this matter ok. And matter of fact what make u think that Ash dresses anyhow. Is it becuz of those pics she was wearing bikini. Look at the way Beyonce or that your so called Aaliyah dresses and stop bodering Ash by the way she dresses. Becuz she is a very good dresser. And she has got the Body so why she should cover it. It is beyonce who should cover her Body becuz she is F*cking Fat. Deal wit it

who was even talking about beyonce. did u say beyonce is copying ciara? beyonce has been singing long before ciara came on the scene.  fake or not, at least beyonce can sing well whether you admit it or not. so dont hate on the girl. Ashanti's songs only have nice melodies as far as im concerned, nothing more, and she still needs to put some clothes on!!!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
so beyonces bootylicious body is your definition of fat? youre getting sucked up into what hollywoods image of healthy is. theyre retarded. the girl is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   grin grin grin grin wish i had a curvy bod like that. who wants skin and bones embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Aaliyah Or Ashanti? by eveseh(f): 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2006
this topic is sucks,

da people u guys are fighting over talking bout

dey are down there enjoying thireselives,
dey dont wanna know who's da best,who's not,dey are making money,dey dont care about that

anyway this topic is sucks
Re: Aaliyah Or Ashanti? by soulpatrol(f): 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2006
thank you eveseh. true talk
Re: Aaliyah Or Ashanti? by eveseh(f): 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2006
soulpatrol:

thank you eveseh. true talk

welcome
Re: Aaliyah Or Ashanti? by Ciaralover(f): 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2006
Wait a minute, who said that ashanti like showing of her body? U must be jooking sweetie, if u are blind that make up stupid ho beyonce is the one that hardly wear anything, do u see her video and stuff!!How about u stick ur mouth in canada and stop talking non-sense!!dont get me wrong i like aaliyah but she is dead, get over her, we all gonna die, R.I.P Liyah

quick Question? How does she copy Hoyance?Please tell us how she copies that fat cow

Question fa queen b, are u gonna se Jonh Tucker must die? I think i will!!
Re: Aaliyah Or Ashanti? by QueenB1(f): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2006
U know wad girls. I aint got nothin to say to this rubbish topic anymore. Becuz everyone knows that Ash is good in all she does and she is damn pretty its just that peeps dont want to accept the fact. But once again this topic stinks!! peace!!! cool
Re: Aaliyah Or Ashanti? by QueenB1(f): 9:56am On Jul 13, 2006
@Soul. do u think that we are in africa where people like fat things. u must be joking girl. Cuz fact is Beyonce is fat. if u want a nice curve body then ask Ash or J.Lo about how they did it. Not that fat ass b*tch Beyonce.
Re: Aaliyah Or Ashanti? by Kadeejah(f): 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2006
y wud yall compare aaliyah 2 ashanti haha! or is it cuzz both their names start wiff a "A" undecided WTF
Re: Aaliyah Or Ashanti? by timbachick(f): 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2006
@ queen b

did u say ve got eye problem?, i think u've completely lost it then grin u better go see a psychiatrist shocked, cos ashanti is whack no doubt, and AALIYAH is da bomb,

and if u got a problem wit my fantasies, go eat shit tongue, angry

like ashanti knows u anyway, angry undecided
Re: Aaliyah Or Ashanti? by soulpatrol(f): 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2006
@ Queen B there shall be no cussing from you,  cool cool cool cool cant you get your point across without cussing for once? its almost pointless arguing with you cos you do it so blindly and with so much aggression. theres no need for that. we're not here to attack each other.
by the way, Beyonce is not fat she has the puuuuurfect body im sure your man is drooling over her. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aaliyah Or Ashanti? by ShaiBaby: 8:34am On Jul 20, 2006
aaliyah all they way, you could jus tell there was somethin special and beautiful about aaliyah, she gave soo many people inspiration and there was jus somethin about her that you could tell she was a good perosn she wasnt on dat fake ass bullshyt, ashantis songs is ight but she really cant sing nor can she dance, -THIS IS NO COMPARISON-, hands down aaliyah yeah she may be gone (r.i.p. babygirl) but she's not forgotten and her music still lives now how many people do u know can say the same thing about some damn ashanti? no fuckin body because they cant,
Re: Aaliyah Or Ashanti? by Muse(f): 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2006
Aaliyah definitely !
Re: Aaliyah Or Ashanti? by naijadiva2(f): 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2006
aaliyah all the way. ashanti can't sing, dance, act.the only things got is her look and it ain't all that.
Re: Aaliyah Or Ashanti? by MerC2(f): 10:53am On Jul 21, 2006
HMMM, undecided

Aaliyah. . .may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Ashanti? hmmmmmm. . .NOPE! don't really like her undecided
Re: Aaliyah Or Ashanti? by soulpatrol(f): 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2006
ShaiBaby:

aaliyah all they way, you could jus tell there was somethin special and beautiful about aaliyah, she gave soo many people inspiration and there was jus somethin about her that you could tell she was a good perosn she wasnt on that fake ass bullshyt, ashantis songs is ight but she really can't sing nor can she dance, -THIS IS NO COMPARISON-, hands down aaliyah yeah she may be gone (r.i.p. babygirl) but she's not forgotten and her music still lives now how many people do u know can say the same thing about some damn ashanti? no fuckin body because they can't,

Preach on, my brotha/sista!!!!! true talk cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Aaliyah Or Ashanti? by Nella(f): 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2006
Awww wat a comparison, ILUV THEM BOTH!!!!
Re: Aaliyah Or Ashanti? by eveseh(f): 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2006
aaliyah for sure
ashanti,chinees grin grin
Re: Aaliyah Or Ashanti? by Cleofel(f): 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2006
I LOVE THEM BOTH AS WELL BUT I PREFER AALIYAH,SHE WAS IN THE GAME 4 A LONG TIME,SHE WAS REALLY TALENTED.
MAY HER SOUL REST IN PERFACT PEACE.
ASHANTI ISN'T ALL THAT BAD BUT WITH THE HELP OF JA-RULE I THINK SHE WILL IMPROVE TO BE LIKE AALIYAH WITH TIME.
Re: Aaliyah Or Ashanti? by Oracle(m): 12:53am On Oct 03, 2006
Considering beauty, i would say Ashanti is more beautiful than Aaliyah.
But in the game Aaliyah would have been more experienced if she were alive

Re: Aaliyah Or Ashanti? by saintkola(m): 4:59am On Oct 03, 2006
aaliyah- hot, ashanti- not ! i totally hate ashanti.
Re: Aaliyah Or Ashanti? by sy2000(f): 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2006
saintkola:

aaliyah- hot, ashanti- not ! i totally hate ashanti.

Heyyyyyyyyyy  Nigga  grin grin grin i know you got a bone with Ashanti undecided undecided but u just have to admit it she is hottttttttt, Sexyyyyyyyyy and Beautifullllll.    What else do u want? And i know u ain't goin tell me her songs suck cause we both know that she is one of the most talented singers out there cool cool. So u goin have find another excuse.
Re: Aaliyah Or Ashanti? by wOtChUwAnT: 4:25am On Mar 31, 2007
iL HavTa Agree wid queen b, wif errfng else,
bt yeh beyonce is fake hahahaha, dumb bitch will neva b able to
dance like ciara, and yeh u dnt like da way ashanti dresses, come on
dey all dressn like dat, and Aaliyah as queen of R n B
im prdy sure da Mary J haz dat Title,
bt yeh Aaliyah waz heo Talentd, alwaeZ missd, R.I.P
mah Fave soNgZ R try agen nd miss u,
Re: Aaliyah Or Ashanti? by Free(f): 1:42am On Apr 01, 2007
ehehehehe
Re: Aaliyah Or Ashanti? by keyne(f): 12:02am On Nov 14, 2009
pls,is dis a sympathy thread or wat? angry angry angryashanti is the 'beaut' and evrytin here.pls,b on a levelled playing groud n dnt choseoutta sympathy.4me,ashanti all da way kiss kiss kiss, hey,almst 4gt to add dis, SHE CAN ACT, wat mur do y'all want? em, P.I.P.Aaliyah,
Re: Aaliyah Or Ashanti? by shayoor(f): 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2009
i prefer Aaliyah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies / Picture Of dead Durojaiye (alasari) Ishola's Accident spot on Thisisjs.com / Nedu Of Wazobia Fm White Wedding To Uzo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.