Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,978 members, 7,838,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Man Narrates His Shocking Experience With Sars - A Must Read - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Narrates His Shocking Experience With Sars - A Must Read (324 Views)

Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) / Kiss Daniel Arrests Demmie Vee With Sars Operatives / My Sad Experience With SARS Personnel Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Narrates His Shocking Experience With Sars - A Must Read by Money2tor: 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
A Facebook user narrated his experience with SARS officials and thinks they are criminals not police officers.

Read full gist...

Around February 2019 I was in owerri, in a place call ikenegbu, somebody gave me information that Sars were interrogating people searching their phone, out of clear conscience i ignored it and kept moving until they double crossed me with a sienna car.

Two jumped down from the car and ordered me not to run, I obliged and followed them to the car, they requested for my phone, I asked why, one of them cooked his gun and asked if I want it by force.

I gave them my phone, they were surprised it wasn't a big phone like Android, they asked

"oboy na this thing you dey use? " I said yes, the one inside car shouted

"omo na them o, na Sars you wan deceive?"

They went straight to my inbox and it was empty, outbox was empty, sent messages empty, they lowered their voice and asked what happened to my...

READ FULL POST

(1) (Reply)

Shutting The Church Down Is Like Shutting The Hospitals -bishop David Oyedepo / Coronavirus: Prophet T.B. Joshua Fine-tunes Prediction / China Apologises For Infecting The World;commits To Funding All Medical Expenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.