Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

How To Make Money Banking With Kuda Mobile Banking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Banking With Kuda Mobile Banking (1705 Views)

How To Earn Upto 10k Daily With Kuda Bank App. / Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! / Get Free ATM Card With Kuda Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Banking With Kuda Mobile Banking by Mickeystark(m): 12:44am On Feb 26, 2020
Kuda Banking is an online platform which enables customers to save money ,make transactions, but airtime
Etc much like any other bank, bit what is really important is their sponsorship program

To all UBA bank holders:

If you have a UBA account, this is for you.
All you have to do is to create an account using this code: XQTGJNTM
This is the official sponsorship ID for UBA and secret also but I will give it out anyway because I am not jealous about it. look it up.

Now this will give you NGN200 Signup bonus
and will be credited every Monday

° verify your email
° verify your phone number
° submit your IDs to verify you and prevent registration of inactive accounts or impersonation
° now add up your UBA account to "YOUR LIST' on your account

ONCE YOUR ACCOUNT IS VERIFIED, YOU WILL BE PAID NGN2,000 instead of NGN200

if you add up 2 of your account, you will be paid NGN4,000 and so on
But it must be your own account � don't add up ur friends account, i.e, the account name must be the same with the one you registered with.

For NON-UBA BANK HOLDERS, I got you covered,

If you add up any other bank you have you will get NGN400 instead of NGN200 and so on
If you have 5 accounts it will be NGN1,000

If you are not satisfied with this you can use their referral program.
Go to settings and click referral it join it.
You will be paid for anybody that signs up through you
NGN1,000 per person

Get the app on play store Kuda: Free mobile banking for Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

HP Pavilion X360 Laptop For Sale In Abuja / Which Bank Atm Card Pay Above 300 Dollars For Online Transcation Oversea .. / See Redesigned Naira Notes 24 Hours After Release (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.