Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

By The Anointing Jesus Breaks The Yolk Lyrics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / By The Anointing Jesus Breaks The Yolk Lyrics (19766 Views)

‘A Good Time’: Davido New Album Breaks African Album Release Record / Wizkid’s Fever Video Breaks Nigerian Youtube Record / Venmak: DJ Venum Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Club Dj’ing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

By The Anointing Jesus Breaks The Yolk Lyrics by Nobody: 2:25am On Feb 26, 2020
"By the anointing Jesus breaks the yoke. By the Holy Ghost, just as the prophet said, this is the day of the latter rain, God is moving in his power again. By the anointing Jesus breaks the yoke!
It's not by might x2
It's not by power x2
By the the Spirit says the Lord.

This mountain has been removed x2, in Jesus name, by my spirit says the Lord.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: By The Anointing Jesus Breaks The Yolk Lyrics by Jamalson(m): 10:44am On May 24, 2020
Isinweke:
"By the anointing Jesus breaks the yoke. By the Holy Ghost, just as the prophet said, this is the day of the latter rain, God is moving in his power again. By the anointing Jesus breaks the yoke!
It's not by might x2
It's not by power x2
By the the Spirit says the Lord.

This mountain has been removed x2, in Jesus name, by my spirit says the Lord.
I love this song. Please can i get it for download.
Re: By The Anointing Jesus Breaks The Yolk Lyrics by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 21, 2020
Please who sang this song?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See A Music Video I Shot/edited Using A Samsung S4 Phone / Terry Apala And Bisola – Bad Girl (Video) / Wizkid Ft Trey Songz – "Gbese" (Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.