Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,253 members, 7,839,305 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Eddie Nketiah Explains His Phone Call Celebration - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eddie Nketiah Explains His Phone Call Celebration (967 Views)

Andy Ruiz Jr Apologizes To Eddie Hearn For Beating Anthony Joshua / Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call / Things To Know About Arsenal’s Eddie Nketiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eddie Nketiah Explains His Phone Call Celebration by Oladipoibukun: 4:35am On Feb 26, 2020
The young Gunner has shed light on how he came about his trademark celebration whenever he hits the back of the net.

Arsenal’s Eddie Nketiah has disclosed why he settled for his trademark ‘phone call’ celebration.

Antoine Griezmann boasts of various dance routines, while Cristiano Ronaldo looks to have settled on his famous 'Si!' celebration.

Nketiah's goal celebration sees him mime making a call after finding the net, a routine he performed after scoring in the Gunners’ 3-2 defeat of Everton.

When quizzed on his choice of jubilation, the Anglo-Ghanaian revealed it started before he broke into Arsenal’s team.

"It's just a little phone call! In pre-season Arsenal Media came up with a little thing 'call me if you need a goal' so I have kind of just stuck with it,” he told the Arsenal website.

"A lot of my friends like it so they are eager for me to dial them up if I get on the scoresheet so I try to enjoy each goal, whether that is youth level, in the park, anywhere I always try to celebrate and enjoy it and it is always a blessing to score."

Nketiah would be hoping to find the net should he get a chance when Mikel Arteta’s men take on Olympiacos in Thursday’s Europa League Last 32 return leg.

http://www.arsenalonly.com/2020/02/eddie-nketiah-explains-his-phone-call.html

Re: Eddie Nketiah Explains His Phone Call Celebration by jeffizy(m): 4:45am On Feb 26, 2020
Check out the Oyinbo description.... Anglo-Ghanaian.
grin grin grin

Wetin trolly no go see for airport.
Re: Eddie Nketiah Explains His Phone Call Celebration by Nobody: 5:16am On Feb 26, 2020
jeffizy:
grin grin grin

lmao,... anglo indeedgrin
Re: Eddie Nketiah Explains His Phone Call Celebration by Davash222(m): 5:40am On Feb 26, 2020
jeffizy:
grin grin grin

Lol
'Angola-Ghana' blood
Re: Eddie Nketiah Explains His Phone Call Celebration by Joshmodest(m): 6:04am On Feb 26, 2020
I. Was happy about the goal , but had we used Lacazette we would have comfortably beaten Everton vlose to four goals ...Nketiah looks good in front foal but he lacks movement and techniques of a striker ..more like an upgraded version of ighalo !!

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: Brighton Vs Manchester Utd 0-3 All Goals & Highlights / How Messi Is Proving Predictions About Him Right / Messi-led Argentina Beats Italy 0-3 To Win The 2022 Finalissima!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.