Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Tope Alabi Slow And Steady Walk Into Sin (here Is Proof) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tope Alabi Slow And Steady Walk Into Sin (here Is Proof) (805 Views)

Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? / What To Do When A Fellow Christian Falls Into Sin / Mankind Fell Into Sin But Has Been Uplifted By God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tope Alabi Slow And Steady Walk Into Sin (here Is Proof) by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:23am On Feb 26, 2020
Notice: I'm not the poster now believe the story. I just to show this and know what you people think.

news.af feednews.com

Tope Alabi is a gospel singer, a revered one at that, I used to revere this woman like she is an angel, after the legendary and controversial free Bola Are, Tope Alabi is the next gospel singer that I completely respect and adore, how can you as a Christian not worship her, her songs were inspiring, spiritual and deep, songs like certificate, Angeli mi to mention a few were songs that made men cry.

The decline of Tope Alabi however started when she released Amazing grace album, she displayed things she has never done in the past, wearing trousers, over painting her face, she later said people should not judge her.. Wheew.

Recent in her controversies is the video which surfaced where the Almighty Tope Alabi was the video where she danced Tesumole and zanku, there is no justification for this! Those dances were generated by vile men, singers of the world, zlatan is a known cultist, naira Marley an addicted smoker, why should a child of God now be associated with anything this people do... In conclusion it's obvious Tope is no longer the Saint we used to know, she has long gone back from the race.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/db04d60f614924aa031b469a5f623554?client=news
Re: Tope Alabi Slow And Steady Walk Into Sin (here Is Proof) by omoiyamayor(m): 10:28am On Feb 26, 2020
You sound like those church members that get shocked when they see pastor' wife pregnant, you gave religion too much standard without thinking of future possibilities. Maybe she know better than you do now.
Re: Tope Alabi Slow And Steady Walk Into Sin (here Is Proof) by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:33am On Feb 26, 2020
omoiyamayor:
You sound like those church members that get shocked when they see pastor' wife pregnant, you gave religion too much standard without thinking of future possibilities. Maybe she know better than you do now.
What are you saying in essence sir?
Re: Tope Alabi Slow And Steady Walk Into Sin (here Is Proof) by davidodiba(m): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2020
Non sense....
Because she danced? Do you know the kind of dance style that God likes? What's the meaning of tesumole?
Re: Tope Alabi Slow And Steady Walk Into Sin (here Is Proof) by immaq8(f): 11:13am On Feb 26, 2020
thou shall not judge!

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Slow And Steady Walk Into Sin (here Is Proof) by omoiyamayor(m): 11:49am On Feb 26, 2020
MetalJigsaw:
What are you saying in essence sir?
thanks for asking my view sir,what I'm saying is that then Madam Tope Alabi was gathering fans with her own tactics first of all, now I think shes more enlightened and realises faith is beyond appearances, dress code is cultural and has nothing to do with religion, have you ever thought about the numbers of ladies that wear trousers worldwide and imagine if all of them will perish? Open your heart brother and embrace originality.in conclusions I think shes tired of hiding to satisfy all of you expecting her to be angel or holy spirit

(1) (Reply)

. / Nigerian Muslim Cleric Blames Donald Trump For Coronavirus Epidemic. / Fake Or Genuine Christian,which Category Do You Belong To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.