Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

How To Reduce Stretch Marks In 4 Simple Steps! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Reduce Stretch Marks In 4 Simple Steps! (309 Views)

Nigerian Man Cleans A Gutter That Has Been Uncleaned For 7 Years In 4 Hours / Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / Use Oriflame Footscrub And Ecollagen Cream To Get Rid Of That Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Reduce Stretch Marks In 4 Simple Steps! by Adebolabarakat: 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
One of the worst things about pregnancy for most women is the horrible vision of large lines that crawl through your body. Although not all women have stretch marks, it is not far away, since 90% of us suffer from those horrible red lines that usually appear in the 6th or 7th months.

Stretch marks appear when the skin is stretched for a short period of time and most often appear in the abdomen during pregnancy. However, the unlucky few will notice stretch marks in other areas, such as the buttocks, hips, thighs and breasts.

It is a depressing thought that even if you lose all the weight of your pregnancy after childbirth, you still cannot wear a bikini on the beach due to the devastated and unpleasant skin that hides under your clothes! But have faith! There are many things you can do to reduce or even prevent stretch marks!

It is widely believed that stretch marks are caused by the corticosteroid hormone, which reduces the collagen in the skin. Collagen is what causes your skin to stretch, so if you give it a helping hand you can avoid stretch marks.

This is what worked for me and I managed to get out of my pregnancy stretch mark for FREE!

PURE COCONUT OIL
Massage pure coconut oil on wet skin after your shower or bath. I did this twice a day and kept my skin in optimal condition, in addition to leaving it with a radiant and healthy glow!

(Tip: Do not buy your coconut oil at a health food store, they charge a small fortune! Instead, go to your local supermarket, as it is used for cooking in these cultures and it’s very cheap!)

DIET
Make sure your diet is based on clean and healthy foods that are packed ...

TO DISCOVER MORE PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE : http://janine.space/how-to-reduce-stretch-marks-in-4-simple-steps/

(1) (Reply)

Corona Virus: Real Time Data On The Global Spread Of COVID-19 / Feel Like A Virgin With Our Vagina Tightening Cream / FG Postpones National Sports Festival Over Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.