Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Chaos Continues At PSG, With Neymar 'refusing To Train After Not Being Selected' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chaos Continues At PSG, With Neymar 'refusing To Train After Not Being Selected' (713 Views)

Neymar's Move To Barca Is Now Officially OFF As He Has Agreed To Stay At PSG / Barcelona Surprise PSG With New Offer For Neymar / Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chaos Continues At PSG, With Neymar 'refusing To Train After Not Being Selected' by E360net: 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
Despite there being a period of relative calm after the intense battle that played out in the summer transfer window, the cold war between Neymar and Paris Saint-Germain has been reignited with the forward having refused to train in response to not being selected.

Neymar publicly criticised the decision of the PSG staff in the aftermath of the club's defeat to Borussia Dortmund in the

Read more: https://www.e360hubs.com/2020/02/chaos-continues-at-psg-with-neymar.html#ixzz6F4Fh68M3
Re: Chaos Continues At PSG, With Neymar 'refusing To Train After Not Being Selected' by cRobo: 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
I hate neymar

1 Like

Re: Chaos Continues At PSG, With Neymar 'refusing To Train After Not Being Selected' by YoungPerson(m): 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
cRobo:
I hate neymar
Don't tell us
Re: Chaos Continues At PSG, With Neymar 'refusing To Train After Not Being Selected' by cRobo: 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
YoungPerson:

Don't tell us

Did I mention your name?

Now go fvck yourself
Re: Chaos Continues At PSG, With Neymar 'refusing To Train After Not Being Selected' by FatherBona: 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
cRobo:

Did I mention your name?

Now go fvck yourself
Na your papa get Nairaland abi?!
Re: Chaos Continues At PSG, With Neymar 'refusing To Train After Not Being Selected' by YoungPerson(m): 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2020
cRobo:

Did I mention your name?

Now go fvck yourself
This is Neymar. Go screw yourself.
Re: Chaos Continues At PSG, With Neymar 'refusing To Train After Not Being Selected' by cRobo: 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2020
FatherBona:

Na your papa get Nairaland abi?!

Neither of us have nairaland then why mention me on a post that wasn't directed at you

That how you keep looking for trouble until you die for nothing like a fowl
Re: Chaos Continues At PSG, With Neymar 'refusing To Train After Not Being Selected' by cRobo: 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
YoungPerson:

This is Neymar. Go screw yourself.

No ooh.

You are layman
Re: Chaos Continues At PSG, With Neymar 'refusing To Train After Not Being Selected' by FatherBona: 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
cRobo:

Neither of us have nairaland then why mention me on a post that wasn't directed at you

That how you keep looking for trouble until you die for nothing like a fowl
[/s]
Re: Chaos Continues At PSG, With Neymar 'refusing To Train After Not Being Selected' by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
useless bastard neymar, the dude was useless against Dortmund....

***spit on floor***
Re: Chaos Continues At PSG, With Neymar 'refusing To Train After Not Being Selected' by Dollarseeker: 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
useless bastard neymar, the dude was useless against Dortmund....

***spit on floor***
he plays as if he is doing training. He doesn't take important matches serious.

(1) (Reply)

Is The Referee Who Officiated Chears Really Bias Today? / Why I Snubbed Super Eagles - Bukayo Saka / Braithwaite Inherits No.9 Shirt At Barcelona Following Suarez Departure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.