Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

Which Business Opportunity In Nigeria Gives 5k Daily As Gain? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Business Opportunity In Nigeria Gives 5k Daily As Gain? (850 Views)

Which Business Can I Do With 1m And Make 10k Profit / Get £10 Or More Daily As Student Online.... Tested And Trusted / Nigeria Gives Free Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Opportunity In Nigeria Gives 5k Daily As Gain? by DEmejioba1: 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
Wanting a business opportunity that I stand to realize #5000 a day in Nigeria. Please I need a good and genuine minds. Pls don't forget to add the least start up capital
Re: Which Business Opportunity In Nigeria Gives 5k Daily As Gain? by Generalissimo75(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2020
The best you can get is 10% of the amount invested monthly. Which is very good. Most genuine investment firms don't do more than 5%. CBN rate is 2%.
Re: Which Business Opportunity In Nigeria Gives 5k Daily As Gain? by captain2020(m): 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
Generalissimo75:
The best you can get is 10% of the amount invested monthly. Which is very good. Most genuine investment firms don't do more than 5%. CBN rate is 2%.

Please which investment give 10% monthly of Capital invested?
Re: Which Business Opportunity In Nigeria Gives 5k Daily As Gain? by Generalissimo75(m): 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
captain2020:

Please which investment give 10% monthly of Capital invested?

That's our trade secret. It's not easy though. At times it may seem like just toiling to pay our investors. But business is good most time. The reason we do a cycle of 12 months. You invest and get your 10% monthly for 12 months. You may decide to withdraw after 12 months or continue.
Re: Which Business Opportunity In Nigeria Gives 5k Daily As Gain? by DEmejioba1: 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
Generalissimo75:
Let me know the kind of business u are talking about sir
Re: Which Business Opportunity In Nigeria Gives 5k Daily As Gain? by Generalissimo75(m): 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
DEmejioba1:
Let me know the kind of business u are talking about sir

That's our trade secret. It's not easy though. At times it may seem like just toiling to pay our investors. But business is good most time. The reason we do a cycle of 12 months. You invest and get your 10% monthly for 12 months. You may decide to withdraw after 12 months or continue.

(1) (Reply)

Selling Fast At The Moment Electronic Pest Repellant / Come In If You Want To Earn Free Cash Daily / Make 58% Of Your Investment In A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.