Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Physical Investment Of 1.5 Million - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Physical Investment Of 1.5 Million (1104 Views)

Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business / Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? / How I Make 700k Every Month With An Investment Of 45k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physical Investment Of 1.5 Million by Ifiegboria(m): 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
Please guys, which business would you suggest I invest the sum of 1.5 million that will yield reasonable profit? It should be a business with an office, a shop or store. A business that can grow with time. Thanks
Re: Physical Investment Of 1.5 Million by Ifiegboria(m): 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
Ifiegboria:
Please guys, which business would you suggest I invest the sum of 1.5 million that will yield reasonable profit? It should be a business with an office, a shop or store. A business that can grow with time. Thanks
Re: Physical Investment Of 1.5 Million by Ifiegboria(m): 11:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
Please I need your inputs
Re: Physical Investment Of 1.5 Million by Ifiegboria(m): 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
Please I need more ideas from you guys. For those that keep dropping your phone numbers for me to call, I appreciate but I won't call you privately. You may drop your suggestions here.
Re: Physical Investment Of 1.5 Million by Ifiegboria(m): 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
More ideas please
Re: Physical Investment Of 1.5 Million by Ifiegboria(m): 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ifiegboria:
Please I need more ideas from you guys. For those that keep dropping your phone numbers for me to call, I appreciate but I won't call you privately. You may drop your suggestions here.
Re: Physical Investment Of 1.5 Million by Ifiegboria(m): 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
[quote author=Ifiegboria post=86983364][/quote]
Re: Physical Investment Of 1.5 Million by Ifiegboria(m): 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
Is every business online now? I still need your inputs. Thanks
Re: Physical Investment Of 1.5 Million by Ifiegboria(m): 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
285 views, no comment. No wah oh!
Re: Physical Investment Of 1.5 Million by niskill: 11:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ifiegboria:
285 views, no comment. No wah oh!

You are not making it clear. Do you want a business you want to invest in and the business owner runs the business or you want a business idea you can start and run by yourself?
Re: Physical Investment Of 1.5 Million by Ifiegboria(m): 12:25am On Feb 29, 2020
niskill:

You are not making it clear. Do you want a business you want to invest in and the business owner runs the business or you want a business idea you can start and run by yourself?
A business I can run by myself.
Re: Physical Investment Of 1.5 Million by niskill: 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ifiegboria:

A business I can run by myself.
I am an Agric advocate and also a farmer. So i will suggest you do poultry production. Layers to be precised. I will advice you get point of lay birds. Quality farms sell quality ones. Because the stress of rearing from day old to point of laying might be stressful for you. So buying point of lay is good and you will start counting your money 2weeks after. Egg is hotcake now.
Stay blessed.

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of Music Business – What Tiktok Has To Say / Google Play Card Error Code / How To Permanently Delete Your Lcredit Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.