Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,009 members, 7,852,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

How To Start Your Business With Just $50 (N20,000)- A Real Life Story - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Your Business With Just $50 (N20,000)- A Real Life Story (728 Views)

How To Make More Than N20,000 Daily With Opay / Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions / Start Domain Trading With Just $50 And Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Business With Just $50 (N20,000)- A Real Life Story by biyiwyle(m): 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
Good day to you from Chef Wale’s kitchen.

Today, we are going to be talking about a subject that is going to empower you. I have never shared this secret before. It’s a real life event how I started my Kitchen with less than $50

I believe if it worked for me, surely it will work for you.

This is very personal to me However, I have to share this knowledge so you can understand that money is not what is stopping you from achieving that great dream of yours.

HOW TO START.

It is said that about 70% of SMEs shut down their business in the first 2 years of operations.

Why is this so?

To start and maintain any business, you must possess the following attribute or pay for the service of someone that has it.

1. Financial intelligence

2. Realistic Marketing Strategy from a Sales expert.

3. A manager who understands structure, monitor growth and can help curb your weaknesses and excesses once the money starts pouring in.

If you can possess this three, you are good to go.

So Lets Start.

Humble Beginning.

If you have limited capital and you do not even understand how to get OPM (Other people’s money) to kick start your business, then you have no option than to start with what you have; and that’s what I did.

What did I have? I had skills.

I’m a good cook
I have a phone
I know who my target customers was.
I had sat down and took time to decide where my market is and who are my target customers. I choose the middle class; the working population who would not mind that my branding is zero; who are not so rich but rich enough to afford me.

They only needed to do me a favour; Eat my food and you are my follower forever!!!. You see, I had great self confidence in my ability to cook. I believed and I knew I was the best.

PLANNING AND EXECUTION
Where I met my first challenge was; How do I market the banks (Which was my first target market). The truth was: the idea of walking into a bank premise and speaking to them scares me terribly and sent shivers down my spine. I prayed to receive strength, nothing came.

I thought my prayer did not work. It was later I knew that the strength was in THE GOING. Later that day..... Read all@

https://caterbakes.com/2020/02/how-to-start-a-restaurant-with-less-than-20000-50dollars.html

Re: How To Start Your Business With Just $50 (N20,000)- A Real Life Story by doggedfighter(f): 10:01am On Jun 30, 2020
Why did you stop? cry
I am keenly interested.

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Is The New Frontier For Nigeria’s Bike Hailing Startups / Mini Flat And Land @abijo Off Lekki Expressway For 9M Only Wow / Inverter Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.