Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Liverpool Vs Athletico Madrid By 9pm Today - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Athletico Madrid By 9pm Today (366 Views)

Liverpool Vs RB Leipzig: UCL Today At 9pm / Manchester United Vs Manchester City By 9pm / Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool Vs Athletico Madrid By 9pm Today by ghettokid1(m): 6:58am On Feb 27, 2020
Athletico Madrid Have Progressed From Four Of Their Five Previous Champions League Knockout Ties When Winning The First Leg, Failing Only In Last Seasons Last-16 Tie Against Juventus (2-0 first leg, 0-3 second leg)
On Each Of The Last Two Occassions Liverpool Have Lost Away In The First Leg Of A Champions League Knockout Match, They Have Progressed To The Next Round - Against Chelsea And Barcelona In The Semi-Finals In 2006-07 and 2018-19
Re: Liverpool Vs Athletico Madrid By 9pm Today by ghettokid1(m): 2:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
Fergie001 & Emeijeh, who re u rooting 4? Am 100% ATM
Re: Liverpool Vs Athletico Madrid By 9pm Today by emeijeh(m): 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
ghettokid1:
Fergie001 & Emeijeh, who re u rooting 4?
Am 100% ATM

ATM is a very tough club.
Will be difficult for Liverpool to score 2 unreplied.
Re: Liverpool Vs Athletico Madrid By 9pm Today by fergie001: 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2020
ghettokid1:
Fergie001 & Emeijeh, who re u rooting 4?
Am 100% ATM
I was supporting ATM until I discovered the whole of Barca is supporting ATM for the first time.

Ther belief is that with Liv out, they will win the ucl.

Hence, I made the decision 10minutes ago, to 100% support LIV............... grin grin....am sorry, It's Liv's night!
Re: Liverpool Vs Athletico Madrid By 9pm Today by emeijeh(m): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
fergie001:

I was supporting ATM until I discovered the whole of Barca is supporting ATM for the first time.

Ther belief is that with Liv out, they will win the ucl.

Hence, I made the decision 10minutes ago, to 100% support LIV............... grin grin....am sorry, It's Liv's night!
May the best team win.
Maynation said she will deactivate if Liverpool fails to qualify.
I dey watch her with one eye. grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Athletico Madrid By 9pm Today by maynation(f): 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
emeijeh:

May the best team win.
Maynation said she will deactivate if Liverpool fails to qualify.
I dey watch her with one eye. grin

E sure for Us na. grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Athletico Madrid By 9pm Today by emeijeh(m): 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
maynation:

Hhhmmmmm extra time loading!
Modified:
2-1!
What a game!
Re: Liverpool Vs Athletico Madrid By 9pm Today by emeijeh(m): 11:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
maynation:

Like Sure-P abi? grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Athletico Madrid By 9pm Today by Omooba77: 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
ghettokid1:
Athletico Madrid Have Progressed From Four Of Their Five Previous Champions League Knockout Ties When Winning The First Leg, Failing Only In Last Seasons Last-16 Tie Against Juventus (2-0 first leg, 0-3 second leg)
On Each Of The Last Two Occassions Liverpool Have Lost Away In The First Leg Of A Champions League Knockout Match, They Have Progressed To The Next Round - Against Chelsea And Barcelona In The Semi-Finals In 2006-07 and 2018-19

Old thread
Re: Liverpool Vs Athletico Madrid By 9pm Today by Omooba77: 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
ghettokid1:

Lala does this correlate.
He went and changed PSG Dortmund game. Is this fair, let us be straight forward.
Copied dOMINIQUE
mYND44
Seun

Is this allowed for clarity sake, I LOVE PLAYING by the rule.
Monitor this too, heading will change.

(1) (Reply)

100% Pure Honey / Barcelona Vs Juventus (2nd Leg@nou Camp / Real Sociedad Signs Januzaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.