Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) (61222 Views)

Man Laments Destruction Of His Plantain Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti (Video) / Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by EBMedia: 7:49am On Feb 27, 2020
Man Sees Fulani Herdsmen On His Farmland. What Happens Next Will Surprise You (Photo, Video)

IgbereTV captured a video of a man who found some Fulani herdsmen on his farmland.

In the video, the man complained that the herdsmen's cattle had done damage to his crop. He rather decided to confront the herdsmens in a diplomatic way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1-sl7-SK5k

Imagine what would have happened, if this man chose violence.

12 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by haywire07(m): 7:54am On Feb 27, 2020
I still find it hard to understand how someone will confidently walk into another man's farm with his herd and begin to feast on their crops.

Nobody should come here to shout 'it's Buhari'. I don't want any false political energy this morning. angry

After all, this farm invasion didn't just start a decade ago. Infact, as far back as 2004, a very little fulani boy had threatened me with a bread knife while I was returning from school and passing a short cut through a farm .

Then as at 2008, I watched my first exclusive leak tape in which the Fulani tribe overran an entire village (I think in Jos) splitting even babies' heads in twos with their panga

246 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by bluebay(m): 7:56am On Feb 27, 2020
That man get mind sha...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by cRobo: 7:57am On Feb 27, 2020
Imagine their boldness

The effrontery

Well

I won't say a word

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Rrankdonga(m): 8:01am On Feb 27, 2020
God will send coronavirus, and he will treat these killers accordingly.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by namiji2598: 8:01am On Feb 27, 2020
haywire07:
I still find it hard to understand how someone will confidently walk into another man's farm with his herd and begin to feast on their crops.

Nobody should come here to shout 'it's Buhari'. I don't want any false political energy this morning. angry

After all, this farm invasion didn't just start a decade ago. Infact, as far back as 2004, a very little fulani boy has threatened me with a bread knife while I was returning from school and passing a short cut through a farm
Nigeria should be handed back to the British

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Nwodosis(m): 8:02am On Feb 27, 2020
More reason why Ogbunigwe security outfit should be established in the South East region.
Can someone name one benefit of being a host to the fulanis? By right they should be paying for grazing on ones natural vegetation as a natural resources. Every other business pay taxes in one way or the other, do they pay taxes for rearing cows? How come the Fulanis just want everything free in this Nation?

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by BlackfireX: 8:05am On Feb 27, 2020
A storm is coming...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by tribalistseun: 8:08am On Feb 27, 2020
Anambra youths should kill all these terrorist before it will be late. What a nerve

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by KenOne: 8:10am On Feb 27, 2020
These people have guts. In someone's territory you're still holding ground with him.

Every state in Southern and Middle Nigeria should set up a vigilante or security guard strictly on Fulani herdsmen.

Their scope of work should be combing all the forest searching for Fulani herdsmen, arresting them and trying them in accordance with state laws and jail them.

Imagine a stranger threatening to kill a
man in his own land, village and community and seizing his phone too.

Cultist, militants and bad boys in the south only have powers to kill when it comes to innocent people, now see strangers Fulani herdsmen threatening your people, they are nowhere to be found.

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 27, 2020
Mosiac law..

Let your community people help. Kill one of those cows and distribute it to the whole community.

If Nigeria is not even backward, these cows can be reared in a farm, not you travelling anywhere with your cows feeding on anything they find. That man obviously invested on that farm, but your cows can feed fat on his farm. Seems Fulanis owns this country. Spits

Drabeey was Here

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by rheether(f): 8:15am On Feb 27, 2020
That man is feet lucky.

Next time, don't go about making videos of random people.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Supan(m): 8:15am On Feb 27, 2020
Op you lied. They actually fought. Though no life was lost. Imagine the effrontery. Nigeria is in a big trouble. Imagine the herdsman threatening to kill him.
This is a clear evidence to what is on ground.
This video should go viral and be interpreted for all those in denial to see what Nigeria is passing through.
I am really shocked.

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Supan(m): 8:20am On Feb 27, 2020
rheether:
That man is feet lucky.

Next time, don't go about making videos of random people.

Random pple destroying pple's means of livelihood? If the herdsman denies destroying his crops and he presents the video as evidence, hasn't he won the case?

If it was your mother or granny that has her crops destroyed, will you say such?

You pple should stop being wicked and cunny. We are facing a big problem Nationwide. It's not all about politics.

146 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Nickshrapnel: 8:27am On Feb 27, 2020
If only guns are legal in Nigeria, the court would have many case of justifiable homicides

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Sunnymatey(m): 8:51am On Feb 27, 2020
I blame our southern/middle belt brothers at the national assembly.
The arrogance displayed by this criminals is a prove to the fact that they re taking instruction from a powerful group of individual somewhere.

Let our brothers down south keep pretending not to know what's happening

26 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by EcomPlus: 8:55am On Feb 27, 2020
These guys are just heartless.

That is how they tried invading our close to 1 hectare beans farm last year with their cows.

But when they realised that no be only them no dey fear death, they had to japa with their cows.

I thank God he wasn't killed even though what he did is the right thing.

This is why am angry with my State Governor Okowa & leaders in Delta State.

They are killing your people, you are busy exhuming dead bodies for autopsy.

The only language this savages understand is violence.

They are too barbaric to understand dialogue

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 9:00am On Feb 27, 2020
For my land and crops again. That man for arrange men to butcher the bororo. Use the body to feed pigs and chase the cows away.

The best way is to eliminate them silently.

Ikpan gbe erha gbe iyewe?

8 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 27, 2020
The only language Nigerians respond to is violence. I read an article one time, Fulani herdsmen invaded one mans farm, next thing you know thunder killed nearly all the cows. If we should all apply this, do you still think this mad people would stil be doing their open grazing?? Buhari has a hand in this when he supported the notion of open grazing. The Hausas just keep taking and doing whatever they want, and yet is not stil enough. From Boko haram to herdsmen, yet the solders won’t use the same energy they used in operation python dance to follow them, we have a government placement of terrorist into society in the name of repentant terrorist, Meaning?? They value human life?? How come nothing is been done to curtail herdsmen killings?? This is why I support China’s policy on their Muslim tribe, give this folks chance and they would want to take over with ridiculous demands. Hats off to Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and the rest who see thing the way they are and aren’t afraid to be called islamaphobia or whatever nonsense political correctness folks say.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by CanadaOrBust: 9:19am On Feb 27, 2020
Solution: STOP BUYING THEIR BEEF!!!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Guest911: 10:49am On Feb 27, 2020
All this farmers should be armed for self defense

6 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Hotspotbro(m): 11:05am On Feb 27, 2020
Poison the vegetation with DDT.

7 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 27, 2020
Kill him bro naija na una own grin
All hail Amutokum
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Jabioro: 11:21am On Feb 27, 2020
If I am the farm owner..I will entered confirm trouble with him... Better still look for "tangiri" the inedible egusi we call it "egusi bara" for Yoruba,cut it into two..when see the cow feaces use it to cover the cheats..na stooling go kill all the cow within a short period....convid2020 be that

10 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:25am On Feb 27, 2020
Supan:
Op you lied. They actually fought. Though no life was lost.

I started watching it, but a little in my temperature begin rise, so I stoped.

Now I know how it ends, I can continue.

I no wan start this fine day with Boko Haram.

7 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:34am On Feb 27, 2020
For real, these people na terrorist.

How you go come all the way to Anambra state, destroy person farm, still dey threaten to kill am on top?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by ipobWARLORD: 11:36am On Feb 27, 2020
My signature says it all
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Simplebeauty: 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
grin

When Their Grand Patron is the President, what do you expect?

we sell affordable loans

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by eedimo(m): 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
which way Naija

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
What is wrong? Are they not Nigerians.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) / We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us / Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.