Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,723 members, 7,847,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

Fear Has Taken Over My Life Since I Moved In - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fear Has Taken Over My Life Since I Moved In (495 Views)

The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born / Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) / Fear Has Its Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Has Taken Over My Life Since I Moved In by Queenvee342(f): 9:05am On Feb 27, 2020
It started when I had spiritual problems and I went to my uncle for help...he and his wife are born again Christians..his pastors did deliverance for me and they adviced me to stay with my uncle for a while till am spirituality okay...I became a born again Christian afterwards...

Since I started staying there I have dreams almost everyday.. Good and bad dreams.. Mostly bad dreams.. Some I remember and some I don't...

Apart from that have been scared of everything...
I can't stay in the house alone and always scared when nightfall is approaching ..I don't even know what am scared of...have never been scared like this before cuz I stay in school alone and sleep alone without been scared or too much dreams..

Then one day I had something like a dream telling me unclean spirit whatever and it was like someone was forcing something into my mouth...I woke up that night and I thought it was a dream... I stood up and started praying but while I was praying..I noticed like my head was getting bigger... I was scared to death...and then I could hear water gushing out of the shower...I ran to my bed and covered myself scared until I slept off...

This has been going on for a while and I can't leave yet...and when I told my uncle.. He said its because am not born again enough that's why demons won't let me be...

Then one of his wife cousin came for a visit and decided to stay for a while..we became friends... Just last week she told me she has been so scared of everything since she got here and she has bad dreams alot and also forget her dreams unlike before... I couldn't say anything... But have been thinking about it a lot...am so scared and the pastors told me I shouldn't leave yet...pls kindly advice
Re: Fear Has Taken Over My Life Since I Moved In by Righteousness89(m): 9:08am On Feb 27, 2020
Your Matter needs a Higher Anointing....

Go to CHOSEN...

1 Like

Re: Fear Has Taken Over My Life Since I Moved In by madridguy(m): 9:16am On Feb 27, 2020
Nothing is wrong sister, clear your mind off every negative thinking.
Re: Fear Has Taken Over My Life Since I Moved In by madridguy(m): 9:17am On Feb 27, 2020
Her matter only need AC maybe she's affected with the recent severe heat.

Righteousness89:
Your Matter needs a Higher Anointing....

Go to CHOSEN...
Re: Fear Has Taken Over My Life Since I Moved In by Righteousness89(m): 9:22am On Feb 27, 2020
madridguy:
Her matter only need AC maybe she's affected with the recent severe heat.

just pray u don't come in contact with certain challenges...

U will get to Appreciate life more..

2 Likes

Re: Fear Has Taken Over My Life Since I Moved In by madridguy(m): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2020
My brother, Nigeria issue is the main reason behind major bad dreams. No light, generator noises here and there, the traffic and stress everywhere and you expect one to sleep without bad dreams.

Righteousness89:
just pray u don't come in contact with certain challenges...

U will get to Appreciate life more..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Has Taken Over My Life Since I Moved In by Righteousness89(m): 9:29am On Feb 27, 2020
madridguy:
My brother, Nigeria issue is the main reason behind major bad dreams. No light, generator noises here and there, the traffic and stress everywhere and you expect one to sleep without bad dreams.

Hahahaha... you have a point but There are Challenges in this life.. Strange Challenges that beats the physical imagination..

1 Like

Re: Fear Has Taken Over My Life Since I Moved In by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 27, 2020
There is nothing to be afraid of. The home is invaded by multidimensional entities that are supposed to serve you but now you are a scared giant. You should be ashamed of yourself

Christianity isn't helping natters. Which one is the born again nonsense here.

Fetch water and keep in every corner of the room nightly to absorb the bad energy that attracts them and pour the water every morning.

You should be fine. The sound of running tab is an indication that Mental Plane portal is opened in that house and the Extra terrestrial beings from that dimension are coming through.

If you cant handle Leave the place.
Re: Fear Has Taken Over My Life Since I Moved In by madridguy(m): 9:38am On Feb 27, 2020
My brother, believe me the major challenges we have in Nigeria is our government. We are responsible for everything we need. No government support in any way. People will pray for everything that God suppose to do. You pray and pay for your safety/security, you pray and pay for school fee, you and your landlord get problem you pray, looking for job, you pray. In a sane society, many things we Nigerians are fasting and praying for are provided by government.

Righteousness89:
Hahahaha... you have a point but There are Challenges in this life.. Strange Challenges that beats the physical imagination..

Re: Fear Has Taken Over My Life Since I Moved In by Righteousness89(m): 9:51am On Feb 27, 2020
madridguy:
My brother, believe me the major challenges we have in Nigeria is our government. We are responsible for everything we need. No government support in any way. People will pray for everything that God suppose to do. You pray and pay for your safety/security, you pray and pay for school fee, you and your landlord get problem you pray, looking for job, you pray. In a sane society, many things we Nigerians are fasting and praying for are provided by government.

We are Confusing things...

No one said you should not work or you should not be responsible..

No Matter what you do or Work or know or Possess. Without JESUS it is seen as Nothing!

In the Beginning of creation, Everything was Given.. Adam and Eve didn't do any work! Everything was Given by the Owner of the World..

Sin , Unrighteousness, disobedience is what brought toiling on Earth.

The Children of Isreal were in the Wilderness for 40 years... they were fed and taken care of from Heaven..

When they went away from GOD, suffering, pestilences and Death came in..

Without GOD, The Earth can do Nothing..

We didn't create ourselves... we have a Creator..

As long as we don't work this Life Journey with HIM, there will be problems..

There are Many things Humans have no answer to irrespective of the Billions and Trillions u have..

The Foundation of this Earth is GOD ALMIGHTY. when u live life in Absence of the Foundation, you can fall off at anytime..

2 Likes

Re: Fear Has Taken Over My Life Since I Moved In by Emescot(m): 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
Never be afraid, when next it happens stand up, go to where you are hearing the sound, after you confirm there is nothing there, try to meditate a little, close ur eyes and open ur mind. Do that every day and you will conquer the fear, what you dont see cannot hurt you.
Re: Fear Has Taken Over My Life Since I Moved In by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
Vortex369:
There is nothing to be afraid of. The home is invaded by multidimensional entities that are supposed to serve you but now you are a scared giant. You should be ashamed of yourself

Christianity isn't helping natters. Which one is the born again nonsense here.

Fetch water and keep in every corner of the room nightly to absorb the bad energy that attracts them and pour the water every morning.

You should be fine. The sound of running tab is an indication that Mental Plane portal is opened in that house and the Extra terrestrial beings from that dimension are coming through.

If you cant handle Leave the place.

Spiritualist

You're good
Re: Fear Has Taken Over My Life Since I Moved In by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
Queenvee342:
It started when I had spiritual problems and I went to my uncle for help...

I woke up that night and I thought it was a dream... I stood up and started praying but while I was praying..I noticed like my head was getting bigger... I was scared to death...and then I could hear water gushing out of the shower...I ran to my bed and covered myself scared until I slept off...

This has been going on for a while and I can't leave yet...and when I told my uncle.. He said its because am not born again enough that's why demons won't let me be...

...pls kindly advice

Thanks for sharing

With what you've said, it seems you need to find out more about what you really believe and ponder on regularly.

You are under attack, no doubt. But the loophole the enemy seems to be cashing in on is your IGNORANCE

As long as you keep looking for "deliverance" from so-called experts, you are really setting yourself up for becoming an eternal prayer project

Thanks again for sharing
Re: Fear Has Taken Over My Life Since I Moved In by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
Queenvee342:
It started when I had spiritual problems and I went to my uncle for help...

I woke up that night and I thought it was a dream... I stood up and started praying but while I was praying..I noticed like my head was getting bigger... I was scared to death...and then I could hear water gushing out of the shower...I ran to my bed and covered myself scared until I slept off...

...pls kindly advice

Thanks for sharing

With what you've said, it seems you need to find out more about what you really believe and ponder on regularly.

You are under attack, no doubt. But the loophole the enemy seems to be cashing in on is your IGNORANCE

As long as you keep looking for "deliverance" from so-called experts, you are really setting yourself up to become an everlasting prayer project.

Thanks again for sharing
Re: Fear Has Taken Over My Life Since I Moved In by ochibuogwu5: 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
"Call to me, I will answer you and I will reveal to you secret and mighty things that you do not know" (Jeremiah 33:3)
Use this scripture for prayers asking God for his mercy, grace, love, confidence and revelation of your complete deliverance in Christ Jesus Crucified and what He wants to manifest through you in this earthly existence.

Call the name of JESUS inside your heart/mind and mouth consistently *whenever any fearful thought/imagination comes into your mind* because "at the mention of his name, every being/spirit/institution in the heavens, earth or under-world must bow and declare that Jesus is Lord to the glory of the Father" (Philippians 2:10-11)

Ask God for the grace of studying your Holy Bible everyday and praying with verses that inspires you from it,
declare God's word whenever you sense any form of fear because His word is a fire and a hammer that shatters *rocks/demons/strongholds* into pieces (Jeremiah 23:29)

"Our Weapon of warfare *are not carnal*, they are strong and mighty, to pull down strongholds and bring every imagination against God into full captivity in Christ" (2 Corinthians 10:3-4)

"I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions, to overcome all the power of the enemy and nothing by any means shall hurt you" (Luke 10:18-19)

Speak God's word into your life..."I am seated with Christ Jesus in the Heavenly places above all demons, principalities and powers. Amen." (Ephesians 2:6)

"Jesus Christ Crucified; the Son of God has set me free and I am completely free. Amen." (John 8:36)

"By the Spotless Blood of the Lamb; Jesus Christ Crucified, I am victorious over sin, flesh, ancestral-curses, demons, principalities, powers and devil. Amen." (Revelation 12:11)

"I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live, not I that lives but Christ that lives through me, the life I live in this physical body I live by the faith of the Son of God who loved me and died for me on the Cross of Calvary. Amen." (Galatians 2:19-21)

Continue studying God's word, speaking it into your life, into your imaginations and thoughts then *all these fearful phase will soon become history*

May the Holy Spirit establish perfect victory through the death of Jesus Christ on the Cross of Calvary upon your mind/soul, spirit and body in Jesus Name. Amen.

Great Grace!!!
Re: Fear Has Taken Over My Life Since I Moved In by ochibuogwu5: 11:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
Weaponization of the Mind

The only power the enemy has is the power relinquished to him. He can only influence through thoughts introduced to the mind.

The Lord left instructions in His Word revealing the weapons of the mind to overcome the enemy:

Cast down vain imaginations, take captive every thought, and think the best of everyone and everything.

Renew the spirit of your mind daily and weaponize it to overcome the enemy. Transform your defensive mindset to offense and realize mighty victories in your life and in the lives of those you pray for.

After all, you are a chosen soldier:

Take some ground.
2Cor 10:4-5 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdswink Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Ephesians 4:23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;

Zechariah 4:6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

2Timothy 2:4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

(Scott Harris)

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING!!! See Who JESUS Really Is. [picture] / Rapture, Hellfire: Do You Believe?? / Does Masturbation After Breaking A Fast Nullifies D Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.