Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Where Is My Nairaland 1st Love? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Where Is My Nairaland 1st Love? (791 Views)

My Nairaland Love / Welcome To Nairaland's 1st Intensive Webinar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is My Nairaland 1st Love? by davedozz(m): 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2010
This girl introduced me to Nairaland sometime last year. Actually, we've not met face 2 face. According to her, someone(her female friend) gave her my number telling her I sound nice, so she took the number and chyked me(just kidding). Anyway, We became good phone pals, We got along sometimes but fought most times.

According to her: her name is CHIDINMA(I even used her name as the password in 1 of my accounts), she's a student of UNN, she's a member of ECKANKA or OLUMBA OLUMBA (Chi I'm sorry mentioning that here, just 4 clarification), she resides in UMUAHIA.

Someday, she got tired of the "ANNOYING DAVE", she broke Her sim card(I guess Huh Huh) and she never contacted me till this day. I miss her so much, I really want to know how she is doing. Chi, if U're reading this, I want U 2 contact me. 08065013038(Im really reluctant posting my number, Nairalanders go kill my battery now. Hey!!! light wey I never see 4 years now!!!!).

I'll BE WAITING. . . . .
Re: Where Is My Nairaland 1st Love? by jamace(m): 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2010
Eyaa, " Absence makes the heart grow fonder"! cheesy cheesy

In African proverb, we say, "The cow does not know the value of its tail, until it is chopped off" grin grin

Abeg, Chi baby, help a bros o grin

(1) (Reply)

An Insight Of Nigeria: By Kpac / It Was A Dream Or So I Thought / Include Me In This Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.