Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Peacecalm Catering Service.event Decoration And Baking Of Cakes - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Peacecalm Catering Service.event Decoration And Baking Of Cakes (851 Views)

Catering Service For Corporate Events And Private Parties. / Unique Event Decoration And Rental Services In Port Harcourt / Event Decoration And Flowers By Purple Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peacecalm Catering Service.event Decoration And Baking Of Cakes by peacecalm: 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2010
Greetings to everyone who has take his or her time to read through this information on my catering services such as cooking for party both local and continental dishes,i am a well trained chef with a lot of experience when it comes to hospitality.other services i render are event hall decorations,baking of cakes,snack and small chops,barbecue,chap-man,provisions of co-operate waiters and waitress,renting of cooling van and general catering.for more details contact

chef AWOBAJO OLATUNJI
21,ODUDUWA STREET
CAR-WASH BUS STOP
OWOROSHOKI
E-MAIL:peacecalm2003@yahoo.co.uk
tel:08028270781
Re: Peacecalm Catering Service.event Decoration And Baking Of Cakes by djkayzzy(m): 11:31am On Dec 20, 2010
Dear Manager,
Good day to the management,i'm a musical DJ and
know in lagos and environs,then name of nmy Entertainment industry is
BronzedKing Multimedia.
My Entertainment crew have help and parcitipate in promoting
companies and adertising their product/goods.We[Bronzedking
multomedia] is now using this opportunity to tell you that our
entetainment industry has now open door to your company in helping you
to advert your product/good our service include:
1:Produce advert[It can be on roadshow advert,tv radio program or any
means of advert that suit you].
2:Company anniverssary[We are set to give you beat of our service in
entertainment world]
3:Radio $ TV.[We can help you in advert your goods/products on taht to
the continent].
4:DJ services[We also have a musical dj who is ready to give a good
and reliable music.
we will be glad if you can patronise us for any plz call 08027203519
facebook;deejay kayzzy bronzedking
myspace:www.myspace.com/dj_kayzzy
care.
from the
C.E.O---Bronzedking Multimedia,

(1) (Reply)

Its The March Invasion (chill And Relax: Spoken Word &performance Poetry Event) / Peak Performance Seminar(must Read)!!!! / IG Of Police Kisses His New Wife On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.