Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson (8037 Views)

Davido Wishes Death Upon Any Man Who Marries His Chioma If He Delays In Performi / Mike Tyson Smokes ₦14m, Sells ₦181m Worth Of Weed Monthly At His Cannabis Ranch / Bbnaija:if Tacha No Win, I’ll Give Her The Money’ – Peter Of Psquare Blows Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson by oluwafemme129(m): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
I'll Give $10 Million to Any Man Who Marries my Daughter, Mike Tyson.

Report has it that boxing great, “Iron” Mike Tyson has tabled a whooping $10 million to be given to any man who marries his eldest daughter.

The 53 year old father seems upset about his eldest daughter not being able to find a man in her life all these years.

Mitchell Tyson’s inability to have a man can be related to her body structure.

She looks to have inherited certain characteristics of her father.

She is tall, has beautiful dark skin, huge body structure weighs

150kg and very much endowed in the front and back.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson by Okuda(m): 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
make she first go lose weight

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson by SpyAC(m): 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
Abeg where we fit apply from?

12 Likes

Re: I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson by thorpido(m): 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hmmm.Some men won't mind sha.Hope her character is good.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
thorpido:
Hmmm.Some men won't mind sha.Hope her character is good.
Re: I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson by Tonyfx: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
If her father is offering that much money then there is a big question mark on her that they are hiding.

8 Likes

Re: I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson by Lawgod247: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
ok
Re: I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson by vibre: 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
I am madly in love with her already, I love her from the bottom of my heart!! How can I get her number

24 Likes

Re: I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
Okuda:
make she first go lose weight
She's not too BAD naaaa grin
At Least she has a LOT to offer, in addition to her FATHER who will always be there to defend you people. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson by Benbisco(f): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
EVILFOREST:

She's not too BAD naaaa grin
At Least she has a LOT to offer, in addition to her FATHER who will always be there to defend you people. grin grin

.....and also defend her specially if the husband messes up.....

8 Likes

Re: I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson by Netanya(f): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
Something is fishy here undecided

1 Like

Re: I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson by careytommy37(m): 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
She probably as violent as her daddy.
She probably knock you out everyday

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
this report look's false

I guess he spoilt his daughter alot.
Re: I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
Being fat is not a problem,inshot I like fat women.,but a father giving that amount of money all for someone to marry his daughter.!!something is wrong

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson by chiiraq802(m): 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
dafuq
3 bill naira just to marry that girl...
I Love her already grin
Re: I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson by chiiraq802(m): 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
Tonyfx:
If her father is offering that much money then there is a big question mark on her that they are hiding.
Abeg show me any girl that doesn't have a question mark?..
They all have extra question marks...hehehe

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson by TheChameleon: 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
Average IQ of a Nigerian seems pretty low.

Some believe this "article" undecided
Re: I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson by Starspatnaija: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
I'm just here to read all the funny comments #Lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson by sofiscatedmoron: 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
How can i apply,, how can i download the form
Re: I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson by Ay04z(m): 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
D girl na fighter. One she will smack u down if u vex her. And u know nigerian men will surely cheat. Dis offer is not for my 9ja men rara cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson by Soulsymbol99: 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
Na Audio money grin Tyson still get that sort of cash? undecided
Re: I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson by pek(m): 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
Fake news. Mike Tyson is not worth 10% of that amount now.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson by revolt(m): 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
Does Tyson even have up to a million mtchweeee

1 Like

Re: I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson by PrincessB1(f): 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hmmmm!

Seems something is amiss.
Re: I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
Na to marry her and runaway with the money.
Re: I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson by OttHin: 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
Lies from the pit of hell
Re: I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson by jom28gy(m): 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
where is she
Re: I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
Lol!! Una forget say Tyson fit use d son in-law body do punching bag if his daughter complains to him ... Ordinary movie#hangover, ein forget say na film he dey act..
Re: I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson by Lawdis(m): 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
...on a serious note, please who get her or Dad contact please share it with me because I'm interested
Re: I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson by rexchazy(m): 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
increase it to $100m before I accept.
Re: I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson by m4una(m): 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
vibre:
I am madly in love with her already, I love her from the bottom of my heart!! How can I get her number
Better pikin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Chiege Alisigwe's Daughter Burns Down IG After She Posted These Photos / Photo Of Alhaji Psquare Looking Cool In Jalamia Dress / "I Know I Won't Be A Cleaner Forever"— Nigerian Lady Whose Photos Went Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.