Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Are You Running From Mini Importation Because Of Language Barrier? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Running From Mini Importation Because Of Language Barrier? (602 Views)

Learn How I Make #350k Monthly From Mini Importation / 100% FREE Videos On How Anyone Can Start & Profit From MINI Importation Business / Make Money From Mini Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Running From Mini Importation Because Of Language Barrier? by winkmart: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
2 of the reasons why most people run away from mini importation are
1 Language barrier
2 Rogue or criminal agents

This class is eliminating that, and you are simply here to learn how not only to import cheap but quality items, but how best to sell at about 500% profit – This is not vague promise, it is what most mini importers do.

Emem Shadrach will be coming in to take you on how to source for your products and have them shipped into the country under 1 week, all with the PRESS OF A BUTTON.

Agunbiade Sanya will be coming in to take you on SALES STRATEGIES that work, as well as HOW TO RUN FACEBOOK ADVERT and WhatsApp Marketing.

You will at the same time get access to 2 of my books on SALES, worth N2000 plus another book I bought for N5000 – ALL FOR FREE.

I don’t want to bore you with plenty stories. I don’t like motivational talks because they will not add anything to your pocket – I prefer action and this is what we are doing here.

If you want to be a part of the class on 13th and 14th March, 2020.

JOIN CLASS: https://vars.us/0e5tq

(1) (Reply)

Laptops For Sale In Ibadan / Your #1 Source To Finding Luxury & Designer Goods,handbags & Clothes At Or Below / Get Yourself Prepared For The Forthcoming INEC Aptitude Test With This 160 Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.