Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Pls Me I Need SARS Office Address Close To Ikeja Or Ogba Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls Me I Need SARS Office Address Close To Ikeja Or Ogba Lagos (1738 Views)

Moment Protesters Stormed Awkuzu SARS Office, & Officers Fired Gunshots At Them / We Need SARS / Happening Now!! Angry IWO Youths Burn Down SARS Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Me I Need SARS Office Address Close To Ikeja Or Ogba Lagos by NowisGod109(f): 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
I need their address that is close to ogba or IKeja pls. Someone bought something from me and gave me a bounce cheque...

1 Like

Re: Pls Me I Need SARS Office Address Close To Ikeja Or Ogba Lagos by chatinent: 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
Please visit EFCC on Twitter not really Sars if it's a huge amount.
Re: Pls Me I Need SARS Office Address Close To Ikeja Or Ogba Lagos by TradeCorner: 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
NowisGod109:
I need their address that is close to ogba or IKeja pls. Someone bought something from me and gave me a bounce cheque...

E
Re: Pls Me I Need SARS Office Address Close To Ikeja Or Ogba Lagos by Ofemmanu1: 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
Go to Ikeja under bridge, walk close to computer village then take a Keke to Sars office
Re: Pls Me I Need SARS Office Address Close To Ikeja Or Ogba Lagos by thesicilian: 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
Be careful with the Nigerian Police, especially SARS. Sometimes the accuser can easily become the accused depending on who has the most money to spend...

2 Likes

Re: Pls Me I Need SARS Office Address Close To Ikeja Or Ogba Lagos by NowisGod109(f): 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
chatinent:
Please visit EFCC on Twitter not really Sars if it's a huge amount.
Re: Pls Me I Need SARS Office Address Close To Ikeja Or Ogba Lagos by taiwosamwell(m): 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
Contact EFCC oo
Re: Pls Me I Need SARS Office Address Close To Ikeja Or Ogba Lagos by AgentNairaland(f): 2:34am On Feb 28, 2020
Go Straight Down The Street You Turn Left After The Bridge Then Ask 4 SARS Office
Re: Pls Me I Need SARS Office Address Close To Ikeja Or Ogba Lagos by Jabioro: 5:34am On Feb 28, 2020
It is not SARS matter,go to command headquarter,Xsquad department write your petition to commissioner of police.But that may cost you money.Walk to any police station ask for inspector of crime or crime officer ,lay your complain with evidence and initiate the arrest.you either get part of your money or charge him to court base on that bounced cheque.. Armed yourself with enough evidence because in court you must proof your case beyond nairaland kids experience.Ask me and I shall be willing to tell you more.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Celebrates As They Captured Last Group Of Boko Haram / India And China: Rape Capitals Of The World, Real Rape Crisis / VIDEO: A Group Of Ladies Fight Dirty Outside A Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.