Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Help! Are These Loans From These Financial Institutions Real!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Are These Loans From These Financial Institutions Real!! (2307 Views)

NIBSS Circular To Delist Financial Institutions— What Fintechs Need To Know Now / China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business / CBN Bars Banks With Huge Bad Loans From Paying Dividends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Are These Loans From These Financial Institutions Real!! by spencestanlis: 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hello, nairalanders. I have been having some difficulties in keeping my business up and running hence I decided to go for a loan. I searched and discovered some institutions offer loans from N400, 000 to 20million. I did apply and got an approval letter from them via email. The issue now I was told to pay a processing fee of N38, 000 from all the institutions. Please are they real or scammers. They are
1. Cityway capital ltd, 7A Airport road,warri delta state
2. clarrentta credits nig, 5 worlu st, D-line porthacourt
3.loannage, kenyennte enugu.
Please I need to know if anyone has done transactions with them.
Re: Help! Are These Loans From These Financial Institutions Real!! by mascot87(m): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
Pay & forget your money. Use your head
Re: Help! Are These Loans From These Financial Institutions Real!! by SUPERPACK: 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
Never borrow money to keep your business afloat, it will end in tears especially when it is from Loan Sharks. Pls downsize instead of borrowing.
Re: Help! Are These Loans From These Financial Institutions Real!! by Anwons(m): 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Never borrow money to keep your business afloat, it will end in tears especially when it is from Loan Sharks. Pls downsize instead of borrowing.

Best advice, these loans do more harm than good in Nigeria because the conditions are always to milk the little ones. Instead, go for grant if you have access to it.
Re: Help! Are These Loans From These Financial Institutions Real!! by NewLogicalMind: 11:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
spencestanlis:
Hello, nairalanders. I have been having some difficulties in keeping my business up and running hence I decided to go for a loan. I searched and discovered some institutions offer loans from N400, 000 to 20million. I did apply and got an approval letter from them via email. The issue now I was told to pay a processing fee of N38, 000 from all the institutions. Please are they real or scammers. They are
1. Cityway capital ltd, 7A Airport road,warri delta state
2. clarrentta credits nig, 5 worlu st, D-line porthacourt
3.loannage, kenyennte enugu.
Please I need to know if anyone has done transactions with them.

No reputable finance company will ask you to pay an upfront processing fee!

1 Like

Re: Help! Are These Loans From These Financial Institutions Real!! by tukopy: 1:59am On Feb 29, 2020
spencestanlis:
Hello, nairalanders. I have been having some difficulties in keeping my business up and running hence I decided to go for a loan. I searched and discovered some institutions offer loans from N400, 000 to 20million. I did apply and got an approval letter from them via email. The issue now I was told to pay a processing fee of N38, 000 from all the institutions. Please are they real or scammers.

Dear Op,

If your business is either Manufacturing, Trading or in the Agricultural sector, why don't you apply for grants from Bank of Industry and Bank of Agriculture instead?

The federal Government has made up to 9billion available to Banks to give out as grants to aid businesses and the agricultural sector

These FG loans come at a single digit interest rate of not more than 9% per annum. This way you can comfortably expand your business and also meet up with you loan obligations.

Any question?
Re: Help! Are These Loans From These Financial Institutions Real!! by doclatom(m): 1:26am On Mar 22, 2020
If I may ask, please, did you eventually get the loan?
Re: Help! Are These Loans From These Financial Institutions Real!! by spencestanlis: 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
tukopy:

Dear Op,

If your business is either Manufacturing, Trading or in the Agricultural sector, why don't you apply for grants from Bank of Industry and Bank of Agriculture instead?

The federal Government has made up to 9billion available to Banks to give out as grants to aid businesses and the agricultural sector

These FG loans come at a single digit interest rate of not more than 9% per annum. This way you can comfortably expand your business and also meet up with you loan obligations.

Any question?
.Please I do appreciate everything you said, but hw do I go about these things u highlighted. Thanks
Re: Help! Are These Loans From These Financial Institutions Real!! by spencestanlis: 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
doclatom:
If I may ask, please, did you eventually get the loan?
. from the comments u could see that if I fo am s big fool. moreover, I saw someone on Facebook complaining hw her husband was scamed of 234, 670naria from one of the mentioned financial services
Re: Help! Are These Loans From These Financial Institutions Real!! by doclatom(m): 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Cityways Capitals is pure scam. I can attest to that.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) / Have Someone Tried To Scam You? Post The Message Here. Peace / Where Can I Get Cheap Laptops At Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.