Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,274 members, 7,864,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

Ighalo Scores And Dedicates Goal To Late Sister(video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ighalo Scores And Dedicates Goal To Late Sister(video) (1046 Views)

Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 / Odion Ighalo Scores Twice As Manchester United Defeat Derby County 3 - 0 / Ighalo Scores His First Manchester United Goal To Help Them Reach UEL Last 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ighalo Scores And Dedicates Goal To Late Sister(video) by Ejima1: 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg25-LiwHPs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg25-LiwHPs

Odion Ighalo dedicates first Manchester United goal to his late sister who died suddenly in December after netting against Club Brugge
The striker lifted his United jersey to show a white top with a picture of Mary on
Ighalo has previously told how he still struggles to come to terms with her death
Mary Atole died aged 43 after collapsing at her home in Canada on December 12
Ighalo said he will celebrate every goal he gets until end of his career this way
Odion Ighalo paid a touching tribute to his late sister after scoring his first Manchester United goal on Thursday night.

The striker, 30, lifted his jersey to show a white top with a picture of Mary Atole on it during the Europa League game against Club Brugge.

Ighalo, who also has her name on his boots, previously told how he has struggled to come to terms with her death in December.

Re: Ighalo Scores And Dedicates Goal To Late Sister(video) by Ofemmanu1: 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
Good for him
Re: Ighalo Scores And Dedicates Goal To Late Sister(video) by NextD18: 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
I wonder what players like Lingard,
Ighalo and Lindelof will be doing for Ferguson when ManU as a team use to be good.

Football is doomed!

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Scores And Dedicates Goal To Late Sister(video) by chatinent: 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hmm.
Re: Ighalo Scores And Dedicates Goal To Late Sister(video) by healthserve(m): 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
Post other links o. This is blocked
Re: Ighalo Scores And Dedicates Goal To Late Sister(video) by healthserve(m): 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
NextD18:
I wonder what player like Lingard,
Ighalo and Lindelof will never doing for Ferguson when ManU as a team use to be good.

Football is doomed!

I didn't watch it. Was ighalo's performance whack?
Re: Ighalo Scores And Dedicates Goal To Late Sister(video) by NextD18: 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
healthserve:

I didn't watch it. Was ighalo's performance whack?
Never will i still stoop so low too watch ManU's match.
Re: Ighalo Scores And Dedicates Goal To Late Sister(video) by healthserve(m): 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
NextD18:

Never will i still stoop low too watch ManU's match.

Lol. My belle o
Re: Ighalo Scores And Dedicates Goal To Late Sister(video) by OmarEl(m): 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
NextD18:
I wonder what player like Lingard,
Ighalo and Lindelof will never doing for Ferguson when ManU as a team use to be good.

Football is doomed!
I wonder what you always do.... During your English Classes!
I still wonder what you're doing on NL?

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Scores And Dedicates Goal To Late Sister(video) by amaniro: 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
Cool. But sounds somehow, Them dey dedicate goal give person again?if na like that Messi and Ronaldo for don dedicate goal give their whole countrygrin Nigerian Footballer sef.
Re: Ighalo Scores And Dedicates Goal To Late Sister(video) by kiarra(m): 6:06am On Feb 28, 2020
Congrats to him, he was looked down on and God lifted him.
Check my signature, hurry as first G starts 12

(1) (Reply)

Is It An Insult To Call A Black Man By His Skin Color / Anthony Vs Oleksandr-usyk Fight Live Update / Some Referees In Nigerian League Deserve Jail Term Just See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.