Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Nice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nice (269 Views)

You Need To Listen To This Nice Song Miracle Signs & Wonders / Miley Cyrus Claims ‘satan Is A Nice Guy; He’s Misunderstood’ / Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nice by Newjasy: 3:00am On Feb 28, 2020
Hmm
Re: Nice by tripplephi: 3:05am On Feb 28, 2020
Newjasy:
I'm a Catholic that started having third party voices in my head ever since I visited Shiloh 2018.
And I also attended salvation ministry which is a sister church to winner's chapel to look for cure but no way.
The two prophets David oyedepo and David ibiyeomie have been disturbing me ever since then in my visions.
Today they put a call to my friend that wants to be a pastor in their church to get to me and they started questioning me.

Something that wasn't done to other applicants they keep disturbing my Life.

Through my visions, dreams and also they bombard my Head with their third party voices, they are coming for my life but it won't work.
I no longer solicit for their programs so they should take it off. I'm a Pure Catholic and they should leave me alone.

If it continues I'll go public with it.
Carrying placards to protest.

wow... see new convert o. Maybe it is GOD and since ya'all in catholic do not experience God in unusual ways, then you are scared... lol. Enjoy it well. It will increase

(1) (Reply)

7 Clues Tell Us Precisely When Jesue Died The Year, Month, Day, And Hour / “the Mysterious Wedding At Cana” / American Pastor Dies Shortly After Saying “I Wanted To Die With My Late Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.