Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria (45492 Views)

Fresh Coronavirus Outbreak Hit Benue, 25 Cases Reported / Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) / Coronavirus Outbreak Turns Busy China Cities To Ghost Towns(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by emmaoyes(m): 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
Rabbitcartel:
I very much doubt this.. theres not much awareness going on.. I think its just a scheme to get the funds they requested to prevent the virus.

Ps.. im offering a swap deal.. dog for ravbits.. check my bio for the thread if interested.. lagos only ooh

What awareness are you expecting? Is your country ever serious about anything?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
immhotep:

If only viruses carry DNA
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by 8stargeneral: 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
SCORPION1902:
He should better react well cos lagosians will be Coronalised.

Thank God it will take up to 50 years before Corona virus will reach where I'm staying. grin grin
where u staying please let me join u.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by onyxo76(m): 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
vibbb:
Nigeria might probably shock the world by getting solution to this killer virus. Ranging from our hot weather to the expertise of our medical personnel.
But then prevention is better than cure, everyone has to brace up and stay safe.
which medical personnel? the ones who are relocating to other counties by the dozens? abi the ones who withdrew their services from universities yesterday?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Sweeetheart(m): 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
YorubaKinging:
No coronaVirus in Yoruba land

your family await it
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
I hope they know what they are doing not all this paparazzi undecided
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by MusaChukwudi: 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
raphemmanuel:
Nigeria! What a country
You heard the virus news, you feel so reluctant instead of employing every measures to stop it from entering the country.
Now the virus has spread into the country, now you want to fight it sad

You forgot that saying "prevention is better than cure"

Now that many will be infected and many would also die in the process, the country has risen to fight the virus.

Oh!!! What a country I found myself in...

God save we your children.

When will foolish people stop calling GOD!

Where exactly was God when the virus started? Can't you stupid people of Africa use your brains?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Euegene100001: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
Morons
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by vector1223: 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
Good Day, this is to inform you
that our next Event Planning training
and Decor Styling class will commence
on the 9th of march 2020. And you stand
a chance to receive 10% discount for
each and every persons you
refer to us. thanks
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by larrybabanla(m): 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
There is no corona virus in Lagos, its just a trick to embezzle money, naija I hail
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by kenedy1223: 3:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
Good Day, this is to inform you
that our next Event Planning training
and Decor Styling class will commence
on the 9th of march 2020. And you stand
a chance to receive 10% discount for
each and every persons you
refer to us. thanks
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Chamberlin1983(m): 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
Somethings are better prevented than tacled. I was at the airport two days ago and i saw chinese local trooping in without checking them. I was so scared that i taught i was going to be infected. We nigerians are so careless about everything. How can we not be victims of every catastrophy. We need to turn to God in prayers because only he can save us now.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by dazzlingd(m): 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
Is there a coronavirus outbreak or a reported case
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Origin(f): 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
As long as our governor and commissioner visit the sick everyday.

We can't keep jeopardising the lives of our professionals everyone for the decisions of our leaders.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Vickieangel: 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2020
Did he just say that they were ready? From the look of their faces, they looking like "oga shey you're not high Sha? Ready ko."
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Daffy007: 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
Na to dey hang mask for face now o

Check my signature if you are looking for a side hustle or want to start earning money online. Good luck
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Auxtin85(m): 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
haywire07:
Now, I agree with Magu who said Corona was caused by corruption.

I can't believe that right now, Chinese nationals are still being allowed into Nigeria.

I'm saying this because I just spotted a chinese who was picked at the airport yesterday. Infact, he is here with me.
I'm just so angry about how stupid and corrupt we can be individually because of money. I'm sure immigration at the airport must have turned their eyes when he arrived.

I'm having headache right now cry

All foreigners here right now have started using nose mask and no one wants to eat at the table cry

Modified : I want to assume my mind is playing tricks on me because I'm feeling feverish alongside the headache now cry

Bro go to the hospital as quick as possible
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by olajizz01(m): 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:
Let's hope things get better

On another matter...

The war bewtween Igbos and Yorubas on this forum is getting out of hand. And is begining to become childish and silly. I would like to, in my own small way appeal to both tribalists on both sides to stop fighting. The COVID virus is not about who voted for what, same as Ebola. And 2023 is coming up and up till now there is no united Southern answer to the Northern hegemony.

Finally, it reflects badly on us Nigerians and shows us as a racist and bigoted people, which we are not.

Thank you. I have talked my own. You can insult me as much as you want. I am from neither tribe. But the abuse and insult is getting out of hand. 2015, and 2019 were a long time ago, as was 2011. Get over it.
Sense will not deserts you anytime

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Dollabiz: 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
Oh
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by abokikhalifa: 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
tsephanyah:
Less scary picture, cus they are not wearing mask. If I'm in Lagos I will buy enough mask before it runs out

Make won't save you.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Omoadetide(m): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
Make we first thank God Ambode is not governor right now embarassed embarassed
Not that this one there to is better sha
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by hilfinity(m): 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
Caramelskin:
How to check for corona virus during incubation period (Period of no symptoms):
Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds.
If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stuffiness or tightness , etc , it proves there is no fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicating no infection.

Doctor know who talk so?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Btruth: 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
haywire07:

I can't believe that right now, Chinese nationals are still being allowed into Nigeria.

I'm saying this because I just spotted a chinese who was picked at the airport yesterday. Infact, he is here with me.
I'm just so angry about how stupid and corrupt we can be individually because of money. I'm sure immigration at the airport must have turned their eyes when he arrived.

All foreigners here right now have started using nose mask and no one wants to eat at the table cry

Modified : I want to assume my mind is playing tricks on me because I'm feeling feverish alongside the headache now cry
pleaae don't go home ooo. Stay in an isolated place for the next 3 weeks so that you don't pass it on ooo..... Lol

grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by Ayobami7(m): 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
好的
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by pacespot(m): 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
Nigerians and poverty mentality, how can you allow a man from a coronavirus invested countries like Italy to enter your country freely, Italy has the worst case of coronavirus outbreak in Europe? Because the man is high profiled and rich, now let's see how they cope with the ripple effect of their snobbishness? I am very sure the man had made contact with more than one person and those too had made contact with others as the virus spreads. Before we know what is next, about 100 people may have contracted the virus, how can we control people and their movement in an over populated city like Lagos like China does? This is serious!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by luluman: 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
haywire07:

Just report to the nearest government hospital ASAP
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by 77up(m): 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2020
haywire07:

Go and get quarantined bro, it's safe that way,pls don't spread it to others.....no joke if all what you typed there are true pls.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria by somtookeke(m): 4:10am On Feb 29, 2020
Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed
https://speakersden2..com/2020/02/nigeria-well-equipped-to-handle-cases.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? / Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady / Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.