Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Pls Who Knows About This Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Who Knows About This Company (52305 Views)

Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" / Who Knows This Company! / This Company Keeps Sending Regret Messages To All My Application. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Knows About This Company by SunbeamClothier(f): 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
It is our pleasure to inform you that our company would like to invite you for an assessment for the position of a ENTREPRENEURIAL DEVELOPMENT OFFICER

ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- WORKING WITH THE HR TEAM
- WORKING TO DEVELOP CAREERS AND BUSINESS.
- WORKING WITH GROUP HEADS IN TRAINING AND DEVELOPING INSTITUTIONS
- HAVING AN ENTREPRENUERIAL MINDSET.

YOU WILL BE HAVING AN INTERVIEW SESSION WITH THE HR OFFICER AND IF SELECTED YOU WILL HAVE THE PRIVILEGE TO WORK WITH OUR TEAM.

DATE: Monday 3rd March, 2020
TIME: Starts 9am
ADDRESS: Plot 150b Oba-Ogunji Road, adjacent to NNPC filling station, ogba. Ikeja.

Kindly respond to this mail and confirm your availability. Also come with a printed copy of this invite to gain access and an updated CV with a valid means of identification.
Lagos based applicants only.

Looking forward to meeting you

I just got this invite pls who knows this company are they real

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Who Knows About This Company by dedons: 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
I suspect this people o.
Infact run for your dear life

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Knows About This Company by tony240: 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
NA THEM DEY RUSH YOU.
JUST RUN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Who Knows About This Company by SunbeamClothier(f): 10:55am On Feb 29, 2020
dedons:
I suspect this people o.

Infact run for your dear life
thanks

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Knows About This Company by SunbeamClothier(f): 10:55am On Feb 29, 2020
tony240:
NA THEM DEY RUSH YOU.
JUST RUN
thanks
Re: Pls Who Knows About This Company by Ryocaj(m): 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
SunbeamClothier:

It is our pleasure to inform you that our company would like to invite you for an assessment for the position of a ENTREPRENEURIAL DEVELOPMENT OFFICER

YOU WILL BE HAVING AN INTERVIEW SESSION WITH THE HR OFFICER AND IF SELECTED YOU WILL HAVE THE PRIVILEGE TO WORK WITH OUR TEAM.

ADDRESS: Plot 150b Oba-Ogunji Road, adjacent to NNPC filling station, ogba. Ikeja.

Kindly respond to this mail and confirm your availability. Also come with a printed copy of this invite to gain access and an updated CV with a valid means of identification.

I got the same Invite too

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Knows About This Company by mperoakeem(m): 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ryocaj:

I got the same Invite too
whenever you see "come with a copy of the invite to gain access", no bother going. Na Scam. #MyOneCent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Who Knows About This Company by Ryocaj(m): 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2020
mperoakeem:
whenever you see "come with a copy of the invite to gain access", no bother going. Na Scam. #MyOneCent
But ppl keep on identifying companies that r scam n nothing has been done abt such companies.. considering d fact that they even av offices.. Some were even identified as kidnappers n d govt hasn't done anything..

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Knows About This Company by mperoakeem(m): 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ryocaj:

But ppl keep on identifying companies that r scam n nothing has been done abt such companies.. considering d fact that they even av offices.. Some were even identified as kidnappers n d govt hasn't done anything..
the truth is nobody has the courage to report them to the security officials because of the applicant with no job and money. all they do is curse them. you can imagine travelling all the way from Abuja, PH for this scam interview.

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Knows About This Company by oluwagarcy: 6:41am On Mar 04, 2020
Dont go. It's pure waste of time. They dont have a job for you. You go buy form #7k and they would sweet tongue you into some entrepreneurship bullshit.

I

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Who Knows About This Company by gracechellar(f): 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
SunbeamClothier:

Got same
Re: Pls Who Knows About This Company by Sirmikky1(m): 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
mperoakeem:

Not all the time.
Re: Pls Who Knows About This Company by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
Hmmmmm, thank God for you guys cos I got the same, their grammar already off me sef
Re: Pls Who Knows About This Company by fowosereomoba(m): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
Good day.
Please I need help.... I got an invitation for a job interview, I don't know how true it is.
���

DEAR APPLICANT,

In response to your application submitted to our online recruitment agency for the position of a customer care representative,after thorough processing of your CV,you were found Qualified for more challenging positions other than the one you applied for. we hope you could cope with this position and represent our organization greatly. As such, you are hereby invited by ELYTE ENTREPRENEURSHIP CONSULT for an oral INTERVIEW with the HR for the position of a " Business Development Associate" as stated below.

DATE: WEDNESDAY, 29,JULY 2020.

VENUE: 150B OBA-OGUNJI RD IFAKO AGEGE PENCINEMA BESIDE, PYTHAGORAS COLLEGE,LAGOS.

TIME: 9AM

RESPONSIBILITY:
Identify profitable business opportunities, secure sound business deals, and lead business development associates. Attend online zoom meetings alongside strong social media skills.

NOTE:

1. PERSONNEL MUST RESIDE IN LAGOS.

2. VISIT www.elytetc.com BEFORE COMING.

3. PERSONNEL MUST WEAR FACE MASKS BEFORE HE OR SHE CAN BE ALLOWED INTO THE PREMISES.

4. ALL APPLICANTS MUST COME WITH A PRINTED COPY OF THIS INVITATION AND OTHER CREDENTIALS AND MUST BE A RESIDENT OF LAGOS STATE.

REGARDS,
Emilia Treasure. O
www.elytetc.com
Human Resources Department.

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Knows About This Company by BrightJovanni(m): 12:33am On Aug 17, 2020
How did it go? I got same email.

fowosereomoba:
Good day.
Please I need help.... I got an invitation for a job interview, I don't know how true it is.
���

DEAR APPLICANT,

In response to your application submitted to our online recruitment agency for the position of a customer care representative,after thorough processing of your CV,you were found Qualified for more challenging positions other than the one you applied for. we hope you could cope with this position and represent our organization greatly. As such, you are hereby invited by ELYTE ENTREPRENEURSHIP CONSULT for an oral INTERVIEW with the HR for the position of a " Business Development Associate" as stated below.

DATE: WEDNESDAY, 29,JULY 2020.

VENUE: 150B OBA-OGUNJI RD IFAKO AGEGE PENCINEMA BESIDE, PYTHAGORAS COLLEGE,LAGOS.

TIME: 9AM

RESPONSIBILITY:
Identify profitable business opportunities, secure sound business deals, and lead business development associates. Attend online zoom meetings alongside strong social media skills.

NOTE:

1. PERSONNEL MUST RESIDE IN LAGOS.

2. VISIT www.elytetc.com BEFORE COMING.

3. PERSONNEL MUST WEAR FACE MASKS BEFORE HE OR SHE CAN BE ALLOWED INTO THE PREMISES.

4. ALL APPLICANTS MUST COME WITH A PRINTED COPY OF THIS INVITATION AND OTHER CREDENTIALS AND MUST BE A RESIDENT OF LAGOS STATE.

REGARDS,
Emilia Treasure. O
www.elytetc.com
Human Resources Department.

Following the application you submitted to one of our agents and after thorough processing. You are hereby invited by Elyte Entrepreneurship Training Consult for an interview with the HR Team for the position of a "BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE".

Date: Monday 17th August, 2020.

Venue: 150b, Oba Ogunji Rd, Ifako Agege Pencinema, Beside Pythagoras College, Lagos.

Time: 8:00am

Due to the restrictions caused by the pandemic, selected candidate is to adhere to the following;

You will be working from home 50-60% of the time.

You will be coming to the office thrice in a week.

Attending online meetings via video conferencing apps.

You must strictly follow the company's guidelines concerning Covid-19 precautions.

Note: This invite is for Lagos residents only. Applicants must wear a nose mask, come with your updated CV and a printed copy of this invitation.

Kindly confirm your availability.

Best Regards,

HR Mrs Rhoda

For: MANAGEMENT

For more information or any inquiry call +234 7084615897

Note: Call official time between 8:30am-5:30pm or visit www.elytetc.com

2 Likes

Re: Pls Who Knows About This Company by ridbay(m): 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
I got a similar email, I did a research and I found out that Dawson Consulting http://dawsonconsulting.com.ng/ is in charge of recruiting for this fraudulent firm; Elyte http://elytetc.com/. Please beware.
Do not apply to any job from any of these guys.

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Knows About This Company by Peace5x: 10:25am On Jun 02, 2021
REMINDER for your interview with RYBID CONSULT. Venue: 150b oba ogunji Road ogba pencinema agege. Date: 3rd May 2021. Time: 8:00. EZE AMARA

Who knows about Rybid Consult please?
Re: Pls Who Knows About This Company by kaycyor: 8:21am On Jun 04, 2021
Peace5x:
REMINDER for your interview with RYBID CONSULT. Venue: 150b oba ogunji Road ogba pencinema agege. Date: 3rd May 2021. Time: 8:00. EZE AMARA

Please I have same interview on Monday 7th of June 2021, is the job genuine, concerned fellow inquires..

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Knows About This Company by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
kaycyor:

Please I have same interview on Monday 7th of June 2021, is the job genuine, concerned fellow inquires..
did you later go for the interview? I got same
Peace5x:

Re: Pls Who Knows About This Company by Capable11(m): 11:01am On Jun 09, 2021
I got same, I called the lady... she can't even say specifically what they do.

Re: Pls Who Knows About This Company by isrealolajide: 10:55am On Jun 15, 2021
I got same like interview too.... but with diff company names and website

Dear ,

Congratulations, based on your online application with our recruiting firm GlobalView Consulting, you have been selected amongst others for an interview session for the role of a HUMAN RESOURCES PERSONNEL .

Date: Wednesday 16th June, 2021. Time: 9:00am. Venue: Suite 150B, Beside Great Talent School, Oba-Ogunji Road, Ogba, Lagos.
Come along with a printed copy of this invite and an updated copy of your resume.
Best Regards
VISION DESTINY
For more information contact 09132219066 or visit www.outstandinginc.com.ng
Re: Pls Who Knows About This Company by isrealolajide: 10:57am On Jun 15, 2021
The company website is different from the company name given.
GlobalView Consulting
www.outstandinginc.com.ng
isrealolajide:
I got same like interview too.... but with diff company names and website

Dear ,

Congratulations, based on your online application with our recruiting firm GlobalView Consulting, you have been selected amongst others for an interview session for the role of a HUMAN RESOURCES PERSONNEL .

Date: Wednesday 16th June, 2021. Time: 9:00am. Venue: Suite 150B, Beside Great Talent School, Oba-Ogunji Road, Ogba, Lagos.
Come along with a printed copy of this invite and an updated copy of your resume.
Best Regards
VISION DESTINY
For more information contact 09132219066 or visit www.outstandinginc.com.ng
Re: Pls Who Knows About This Company by kaycyor: 7:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
Catfishing:
did you later go for the interview? I got same

I didn't go ooo... Something I didn't apply for..
Re: Pls Who Knows About This Company by enakho(m): 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
Kindly confirm who thy had scammed and how much that have scammed the person.
Ryocaj:

Re: Pls Who Knows About This Company by sherylbaky(f): 10:11am On Jul 25, 2021
INVITATION FOR INTERVIEW
I
Iremide Adeoti
to me
15 hours agoDetails
Dear ....

Following the review of your online application and after preliminary selections, ACEPACE INCORPORATION invites you for an INTERVIEW to be assessed to fill the job position of a Personal Assistant.

Date/time: Tuesday 27th July 2021 by 8:30am

Venue: Suite B150, Odo Eran Bus Stop, Opposite NNPC Filling Station, Ogba, Lagos.

N.B: Do ensure to come with the following;
1. Any valid means of identification
2. Your Updated CV.

Warm regards.

IREMIDE ADEOTI
Head, Outsourcing unit.

SCAM
Re: Pls Who Knows About This Company by AJVC(f): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2021
I got same invite

Following the review of your online application and after preliminary selections, ACEPACE INCORPORATION invites you for an INTERVIEW to be assessed to fill the job position of a Personal Assistant.

Date/time: Tuesday 27th July 2021 by 8:30am

Venue: Suite B150, Odo Eran Bus Stop, Opposite NNPC Filling Station, Ogba, Lagos.

N.B: Do ensure to come with the following;
1. Any valid means of identification
2. Your Updated CV.

Warm regards.

IREMIDE ADEOTI
Head, Outsourcing unit

For inquires,
Call: +234 907 025 5719
visit: neogroupng.com
Re: Pls Who Knows About This Company by Yelnats41(m): 6:42am On Jul 28, 2021
I got invite from this company too,
Did you attend the interview.
Please reach me on 08039201325?
Re: Pls Who Knows About This Company by adedam23(m): 7:42am On Jul 28, 2021
mperoakeem:

That's not true. Professional organizations would always ask you to show the security the invite for you to be allowed into the premises
Re: Pls Who Knows About This Company by sherylbaky(f): 1:55am On Jul 31, 2021
adedam23:

That's not true. Professional organizations would always ask you to show the security the invite for you to be allowed into the premises
Not the printed copy
Re: Pls Who Knows About This Company by royenx(f): 11:23am On Sep 16, 2021
You are a graduate but incomplete, can't you see from the Message that they specifically say its for Lagos residents only
mperoakeem:
the truth is nobody has the courage to report them to the security officials because of the applicant with no job and money. all they do is curse them. you can imagine travelling all the way from Abuja, PH for this scam interview.
Re: Pls Who Knows About This Company by mperoakeem(m): 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2021
royenx:
You are a graduate but incomplete, can't you see from the Message that they specifically say it for Lagos residents only
Wow... Was about to take it personally but decided against it. Chillax babe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom / Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! / Sterling Bank Graduate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.