Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Nysc Posting And Redeployment!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Posting And Redeployment!!! (651 Views)

Best States For Nysc Posting And How Much They Pay / NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots) / Best States For NYSC Posting, With The Official Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Posting And Redeployment!!! by Sunjay13(m): 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
For your NYSC POSTING AND REDEPLOYMENT, Call/Whatsapp 08076822706.We are 100% guaranteed & those that have benefited from our source can attest to this.
Get posted to any state of your choice.
We await your response.
Re: Nysc Posting And Redeployment!!! by Sunjay13(m): 11:02am On Mar 11, 2020
REDEPLOYMENT ongoing.
Re: Nysc Posting And Redeployment!!! by Sunjay13(m): 4:06am On Jul 12, 2020
Contact us for anything related to NYSC POSTING.
Re: Nysc Posting And Redeployment!!! by kayweezy(m): 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
Pls guys, I have problem accessing my dashboard. It keeps showing me invalid email, av tried recovering means it is not working... Pls anybody with such experience shud pls help me or any one that knws the way out.... Thanks in anticipation

(1) (Reply)

Room Mate Needed / Fg To Post Nysc Members To Rural Areas Only From Next Year. / Board Direct Vehicle To Your Camp Ground On 27th June 2013 , Deadlines.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.