Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Speaking Into Your Situation With Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Speaking Into Your Situation With Faith (513 Views)

Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. / Are we Better-off With Faith to Evidence for Believing That A God Exists / TB Joshua - How To Take Back Your Situation From Satan... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Speaking Into Your Situation With Faith by yommyuk: 11:24am On Dec 19, 2010
Mark 9:14-29 tell us about the inability of Jesus Christ's disciples to heal the boy who was possess by a demon spirit. Their incapability led Jesus Christ to call them "YOU FAITHLESS PEOPLE". When people lack faith, it makes our lord Jesus Christ sad and angry. Lack of faith is a state the can even hinder Christ himself from doing any miracle (Mark 6:5)

Mark 3;5
He(Jesus) looked around them angrily and was deeply saddened by their hard heart.

Therefore bethern, lets get rid of every unbelief because Christ has stated clearly for us in Mark 9:23 " Anything is possible if a person believes" - ANYTHING!

In Mark 9:19, Jesus said "Bring the boy to me", Likewise Brethen, Bring all you needs to CHRIST. and let him take charge as he did in Mark 9:25 " LISTEN, you spirit that makes this boy unable to hear and speak," I command you to come out of this child and never enter him again and let the KING OF KING speak into your situation. What is in your life that you don't want?".What are you going thru. meditate on verse 25

Revelation 7:10 tell us that "Our salvation comes from our God who sits on the throne and from the Lamb"

God bless wink

(1) (Reply)

My Miracle From God / Remaining In Christ / The World Is Yours This Year And Beyound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.