Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,218 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

Bad Day At Work - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bad Day At Work (395 Views)

The Last Day At Mystery High School - Feather's Stories / The Last Day At Mystery High School - Feather's Stories / The Last Day At Mystery High School - Feather's Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bad Day At Work by Sommypan(m): 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
I wish I had agreed to let this pig of a man to go with Sandy; but with business going slowly over the past few weeks, any client I got was special, I had to guard them jealously. This one was just one of those small fishes who wanted more for lesser money. I surreptitiously checked my ever-present watch: he had just two minutes before he would be done and my money would be in my hands.

He grunted and groaned, all the while muttering unintelligible words that I forced myself not to understand; I closed my eyes and saw my savings finally being enough to pay for Junior's WAEC exams, and also settle the landlord. These thoughts helped me to bear the weight of the man on top of me.

Suddenly he stood up, brought out his manhood out of me and beckoned to me. I raised my eyebrows in surprise, spreading my arms in a gesture of being lost.

"I wan mek you suck am," he said, holding his throbbing dick, with his eyes glazed over with lust.

"Oga, dis no dey our agreement oo," I answered, looking at him like he was a goat.

"I tell you mek you suck my gbola you dey shout? E be like say you no wan collect your money, shey?" He was now shaking with frustration over the fact that his orgasm was being delayed.

"If you wan put am for my mouth, you go pay extra 2K, na so I dey work."

Read more ➡️
https://www.thezenpens.com/2020/02/28/bad-day-at-work/

(1) (Reply)

Do / Hypocrites; We Are Charlatans!!! #blacklivesmatters / Words I Learnt From Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.