Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Effect Of Fish Feeds On Dogs... - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Effect Of Fish Feeds On Dogs... (1661 Views)

Do Vets Perform Abortions On Dogs? / Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics) / Man Feeds His Pet Python With Chickens!! ( Shocking Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effect Of Fish Feeds On Dogs... by Tunkzy(m): 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
Don't know if am the only one being having the thought.... Ever consider the cost of quality fish feeds or fish feeds in general on dogs? Economically I believe is friendly (less than 10k for 15kg) unlike the known dog feeds in the market.... Opinions re welcome, what's your say or experience with this fish feeds on dog? Let's discuss...
Re: Effect Of Fish Feeds On Dogs... by Thurmieee: 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
tried it with my dog......I didn't like the shit wey the dog dey shit. I decided to stop it. buh them dey enjoy am like say na correct food
Re: Effect Of Fish Feeds On Dogs... by Tunkzy(m): 6:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
Thurmieee:
tried it with my dog......I didn't like the shit wey the dog dey shit. I decided to stop it. buh them dey enjoy am like say na correct food
Poops!!!! Any effect on their health?
Re: Effect Of Fish Feeds On Dogs... by Eveezy(m): 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
Tunkzy:

Poops!!!! Any effect on their health?
You can tell d health state of a pup by thier poop

1 Like

Re: Effect Of Fish Feeds On Dogs... by Tunkzy(m): 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
Alright, thanks
Re: Effect Of Fish Feeds On Dogs... by Rabbitcartel: 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
U shouldnt feed it to dogs, the few breeders I knew that used it actually used it to spice up the noodles waste wen preparing it for the dogs, personally I wouldn't recomend it at all

1 Like

Re: Effect Of Fish Feeds On Dogs... by Tunkzy(m): 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ok bro..
Re: Effect Of Fish Feeds On Dogs... by emvuatt: 1:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
I have been using it for more than 4year now my Caucasian seem to be very heavy in size, I recommend it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Effect Of Fish Feeds On Dogs... by Tunkzy(m): 2:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
emvuatt:
I have been using it for more than 4year now my Caucasian seem to be very heavy in size, I recommend it
Alright... Thanks
Re: Effect Of Fish Feeds On Dogs... by Yeecar(m): 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2020
emvuatt:
Can i see a picture of ur caucasian?
Re: Effect Of Fish Feeds On Dogs... by inception101(m): 6:32am On Jun 27, 2021
Any negative outcome?
Re: Effect Of Fish Feeds On Dogs... by Haroldjunior: 7:37am On Jun 27, 2021
Fish feed is basically just like dog food, but this time, made mostly from aquatic produce(although some actually add meat). Now, I’ve seen someone make homemade fish food and then pelletize them himself. It contained different kind of fish ground together, with groundnuts, soya beans, little palm oil, the carbohydrate he used was garri(he baked the garri firstly), blended everything and then pelletized. He said some people use bread or wheat as carbohydrate. To me, the content isn’t bad for dogs, but then, it doesn’t have as much protein concentration as an average bag of dog food, so I wouldn’t advice you give it to a puppy cuz it’s not ideal when it comes to protein. I’ve tried using it on different dogs, they all liked it, they pretty much had normal stool. I stopped though. I didn’t have enough time to see if it would have any adverse effect on my dogs. Even my cat liked it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Internet / Crazy Super Fantastic Male Slant Gsd Pup For Sale....3months Old / Cheap Castrated Male Doberman /gsd Hybrid For Sale In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.