Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

See Tribe Where A Mans Manhood Must Be Tested By Brides Family Before Marriage - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / See Tribe Where A Mans Manhood Must Be Tested By Brides Family Before Marriage (1201 Views)

Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess / Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides / See The Nigerian Tribe Where Women Don’t Wear Clothes For The Fear Of Death [PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Tribe Where A Mans Manhood Must Be Tested By Brides Family Before Marriage by Danisaint112(m): 2:45am On Feb 29, 2020
There are some strange attachments to some African cultures. The African peoples custom and culture consistently have its method for making stun and amazements to individuals of the outside world as well as without a doubt to Africans themselves.

One of such strange practices is being brought to the limelight right now. We investigate a Tribe in Uganda the “Banyankole Tribe”.
Banyankole Tribe, Uganda.

The Banyankole clan possesses a minority position in the clans of Uganda, however its association with the word Marriage have brought it into extraordinary acknowledgment of the western world. It’s entertaining to state that at whatever point “marriage” is referenced, it is certainly a weight on the bride’s auntie.

This is so in light of the fact that Whenever a couple is going to get hitched, the custom of the Banyankole Tribe directs that, and I quote: “The auntie of the lady of the bride first have sex with the husband to be to guarantee that he is strong” (in other words in clear terms, that the Aunty of the lady that is going to get hitched will initially engage in sexual relations with the Man that is going to get hitched to her!!!. To affirm if the man can perform.

Furthermore, it doesn’t end there, as the auntie despite everything need to test the Bride to affirm her Virginity!!. Now and again, the custom demand that it was the obligation of the auntie to demonstrate the intensity of the husband to be by watching them make love.

Source: https://www.livetimesng.com/photo-see-tribe-where-a-mans-manhood-must-be-tested-by-brides-family-before-marriage/

2 Likes

Re: See Tribe Where A Mans Manhood Must Be Tested By Brides Family Before Marriage by dawnomike(m): 3:33am On Feb 29, 2020
Una weldone o... Giving the guy extra sample on the one he came for
Re: See Tribe Where A Mans Manhood Must Be Tested By Brides Family Before Marriage by Danisaint112(m): 3:38am On Feb 29, 2020
I wonder how the wife would feel knowing he had sex with her Aunt. End time.

1 Like

Re: See Tribe Where A Mans Manhood Must Be Tested By Brides Family Before Marriage by harkandey(m): 3:48am On Feb 29, 2020
I know some folks will be imagine that should be doing here in Nigeria too
grin
Re: See Tribe Where A Mans Manhood Must Be Tested By Brides Family Before Marriage by YoungPerson(m): 5:43am On Feb 29, 2020
I guess it's safe to say any woman above 35 has absolutely no chance of marriage. grin grin grin grin

Also, don't be 23 if your firstborn is 41 ���� grin

1 Like

Re: See Tribe Where A Mans Manhood Must Be Tested By Brides Family Before Marriage by Nobody: 5:43am On Feb 29, 2020
Calabar people should quickly adopt this culture abeg!!!!

I'm just proposing a bill for the Reps.

But, Vicky's Aunty get one badass... My mind can't overlook that load on tiny waste. cry[color=#000099][/color]
Re: See Tribe Where A Mans Manhood Must Be Tested By Brides Family Before Marriage by Opiletool(m): 5:51am On Feb 29, 2020
Danisaint112:

What you already know/expect can't hurt you.

1 Like

Re: See Tribe Where A Mans Manhood Must Be Tested By Brides Family Before Marriage by saintokwuluora(m): 5:58am On Feb 29, 2020
That's for their people in the village na.
Re: See Tribe Where A Mans Manhood Must Be Tested By Brides Family Before Marriage by segebase(m): 6:23am On Feb 29, 2020
Mehn things de o
Re: See Tribe Where A Mans Manhood Must Be Tested By Brides Family Before Marriage by Danisaint112(m): 3:32pm On Feb 29, 2020
Opiletool:

What you already know/expect can't hurt you.

True but there would be lack of trust on both side. Especially on the man's side.
Re: See Tribe Where A Mans Manhood Must Be Tested By Brides Family Before Marriage by Kiasa: 8:02am On Jul 21, 2021
Danisaint112:

She knows, it's their culture.

1 Like

Re: See Tribe Where A Mans Manhood Must Be Tested By Brides Family Before Marriage by Danisaint112(m): 8:47am On Jul 21, 2021
Kiasa:

She knows, it's their culture.

Seriously, kind of strange. My grandpa will always say what you call strange will always be welcomed in one/some part of the world. cheesy

I'm beginning to believe that shit. grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Are Not Hebrews For Goodness Sakes! / Why Igbos Outside The Southeast Deny Their Igboness / Uchu River In Umuchu, Classic Cultural Heritage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.