Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Mixtape ; Dj El Blaze _-_ My Governor - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mixtape ; Dj El Blaze _-_ My Governor (467 Views)

Nifemi David _-_ Oluwatibamise / Wizkid Make It Hard For Me To Blow _-_ Seunstats / Download Music : M - Kelon Ft Kelz - B _-_ BOBO (prod By Ksmith) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mixtape ; Dj El Blaze _-_ My Governor by useremris: 4:58am On Feb 29, 2020
From the office of FIK_ENTERTAINMENT Chris_winner The Nigerian fast rising singer and song writer decided to appreciate the Governor of Ebonyi state Engr_David_Nweze_Umahi with this wonderful song titled My Governor and as we all are happy for the Governor's good works in Ebonyi State and so the ceo DlbPromotions DJ EL BLAZE decided to take the song higher by mixing it with other trending songs that can make you dance and forget your worries.

DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE

https://africasmusic..com/2020/02/mixtape-dj-el-blaze-my-governor.html

(1) (Reply)

Segun Adigun-radio(mp3 Download) / Kwesta – Njandini (mp3 Download) / Download And Print Jingle Bells Sheet Music In PDF And MP3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.