Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Elozonam Twerks, Strips And Give Diane Erotica Lap Dance On Her 24th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elozonam Twerks, Strips And Give Diane Erotica Lap Dance On Her 24th Birthday (4292 Views)

Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) / Bobrisky Sprays Tacha Money At Her 24th Birthday Party / Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Meets Ateke Tom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elozonam Twerks, Strips And Give Diane Erotica Lap Dance On Her 24th Birthday by Mediarero: 7:23am On Feb 29, 2020
Elozonam is truly one hot sizzling dude. The ex bbnaija 2019 pepperdem housemate decided to take matters a little more erotica as he goes berserk on Diane. Elozonam performed the role of male stripper at Diane's 24th birthday party. These guys are certainly an item to keep an eye on. Subscribe to Rero TV for more entertainment gists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXEdCarcOXg

Re: Elozonam Twerks, Strips And Give Diane Erotica Lap Dance On Her 24th Birthday by money121(m): 7:26am On Feb 29, 2020
Endtime

1 Like

Re: Elozonam Twerks, Strips And Give Diane Erotica Lap Dance On Her 24th Birthday by sodiqapril(m): 10:59am On Feb 29, 2020
The way some of these male celebs act makes me wonder if they really stand up to take a piss or they bend like the pussy they are.........

4 Likes

Re: Elozonam Twerks, Strips And Give Diane Erotica Lap Dance On Her 24th Birthday by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 29, 2020
Those things that were abnormal are now normal.

2 Likes

Re: Elozonam Twerks, Strips And Give Diane Erotica Lap Dance On Her 24th Birthday by itsme01: 11:51am On Feb 29, 2020
Mumu guy, Dianne almost slapped his face with the boobs in the house yet the gay couldn't press it like his life depended on it, how will I share a bed with someone as lovely as Dianne and I wont kiss , smooch or impregnate her and make her only mine

2 Likes

Re: Elozonam Twerks, Strips And Give Diane Erotica Lap Dance On Her 24th Birthday by Dericonna: 12:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
Mumu guy, Dianne almost slapped his face with the boobs in the house yet the gay couldn't press it like his life depended on it, how will I share a bed with someone as lovely as Dianne and I wont kiss , smooch or impregnate her and make her only mine
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Elozonam Twerks, Strips And Give Diane Erotica Lap Dance On Her 24th Birthday by Teaser4(m): 12:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
so na elo dey suck that big boobs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toolz Oniru Yanks Off Husband’s Name From Instagram / Ifeanyi Scatters Davido’s Tastefully Furnished Living Room, Stands On N68m TV As / Gulder Ultimate Search Season1 Contestant,von Apochi Shares Horrible Accident Pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.