Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Photo Of The Italian Man Diagnosed With Coronavirus Surfaces - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo Of The Italian Man Diagnosed With Coronavirus Surfaces (419 Views)

Photo Of Italian Man Who Got Into Nigeria With Coronavirus / Nigerian Man Diagnosed With Brain Tumor Testifies To The Goodness Of God / Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Italian Man Diagnosed With Coronavirus Surfaces by CelebNaija: 12:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
A faint picture of the Italian man being treated for Coronavirus at the Mainland Infectious Disease Hospital in Lagos where he is being isolated has been shared online by the Lagos Commissioner for Health, Professor Akin Abayomi.

Professor Abayomi who visited the man at the Isolation center, shared the photos on his Twitter handle.

I visited the #COVID19 patient a male Italian national who is isolated at the Mainland Infectious Disease Hospital, where he is been managed by our well trained staff. I spoke to him and assured him of the Lagos state government’s resolve to ensure he gets adequate care” he wrote

“While at the Mainland Infectious Disease Hospital, I took time to inspect the ongoing renovation of the isolation wards. The renovation should be completed in a couple of days. I am satisfied with the renovation and preparedness work in the hospital,” he added.

See Photos Here; https://tvafrica24.com/2020/02/29/photo-of-the-italian-man-diagnosed-with-coronavirus-surfaces/

(1) (Reply)

I Prophesied About The Recent Cultists Killings In Edo State / Mining Companies In Nigeria / Gov Obiano Lauded By Igwe Nnose Of Anam For Completion Of Mmiata Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.