Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Face Mask Available For Sale - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Face Mask Available For Sale (1599 Views)

Buy you Face mask at 2000 Naira per pack / Feminine & Unisex Designer Washable Face Mask / Get Your 50pcs Washable Face Mask Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Mask Available For Sale by newinventions: 1:29pm On Feb 29, 2020
We have 5 cartons of 3ply face mask for sale at the moment.

Price is N400,000 per carton.

A cartoon contain 40 packs.

A pack contain 50 pieces.

First come first buy.

Contact me through my signature.
Re: Face Mask Available For Sale by miltonchux(m): 2:17pm On Feb 29, 2020
Welone you hear, put all your family problem ontop carton of face mask. Something that is sold for 140k. Nigerians with stupidity and taking advantage of ba situation. You go sell well well

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Mask Available For Sale by Rilley(m): 2:43pm On Feb 29, 2020
Sell it to your family members nah, ole! I will report you to the federal government.

1 Like

Re: Face Mask Available For Sale by staga: 3:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
newinventions:
We have 5 cartons of 3ply face mask for sale at the moment.

Price is N400,000 per carton.

A cartoon contain 40 packs.

A pack contain 50 pieces.

First come first buy.

Contact me through my signature.

Number 1: this mask cannot protect anyone from a respiratory virus.

Number 2; your prices are akin to making blood money. Why not just do human sacrifice instead? A single-use face mask that within an hour of sweating becomes useless and should not cost more than N50, you want to sell at N2,000 a piece. Blood money!

2 Likes

Re: Face Mask Available For Sale by newinventions: 3:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
I will answer everyone of you one by one.
Re: Face Mask Available For Sale by newinventions: 3:57pm On Feb 29, 2020
miltonchux:
Welone you hear, put all your family problem ontop carton of face mask. Something that is sold for 140k. Nigerians with stupidity and taking advantage of ba situation. You go sell well well

Now let me start with this guy who claim a carton of 3ply mask is N140,000. His name is Chuks Milton.

I called him to enquire about his comment about the N140k per carton 3ply mask, though I didn't reveal myself as the OP. He said he is not a seller that he knows some ladies who sell at that price. That the lady is in Benin. Oya connect me to them. After some minutes I called him again. He said he is trying to track the ladies, I waited. Later he told me the lady is out of stock.

He said there is another lady in Lagos who sells for N190k per carton. Oya send me her contact. He said he has made a request for her number and up till this moment no number.

I don't like people who are to forward. If you know nothing about a post then you should just keep quiet.

Now he has has made a fool of himself.

If you know anyone who sells for that low pls do not hesitate to contact me. We will buy up all the stock.

2 Likes

Re: Face Mask Available For Sale by newinventions: 4:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
Rilley:
Sell it to your family members nah, ole!
I will report you to the federal government.

Now this guy shouldn't be here cos I don't think he is in Nigeria at the moment. If you must know, 3ply mask popularly know as nose mask is out of stock in Lagos as we speak.

You should be in the Job/vacancy section of Nairaland not here.

I expect only business men to comment so we can talk business and negotiate cos is a business section.
Re: Face Mask Available For Sale by newinventions: 4:04pm On Feb 29, 2020
staga:

Number 1: this mask cannot protect anyone from a respiratory virus.

Number 2; your prices are akin to making blood money. Why not just do human sacrifice instead? A single-use face mask that within an hour of sweating becomes useless and should not cost more than N50, you want to sell at N2,000 a piece. Blood money!

Same goes to you. This is a business section. I expect only business men to comment so we talk business and negotiate.

Mind you that was an asking price that is if you know what it means.

You should be in the politics section of Nairaland. You will do well there. No insult intended.
Re: Face Mask Available For Sale by yommyk222(m): 8:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
That face mask is not even the original, this one can't resist anything trust me. they use to sell it 2 for #50 at the junction of our street at Isawo Agric

4 Likes

Re: Face Mask Available For Sale by newinventions: 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
yommyk222:
That face mask is not even the original, this one can't resist anything trust me. they use to sell it 2 for #50 at the junction of our street at Isawo Agric

They use to? I like that word use to.

How much is it now cos I live in Oriokuta Estate in Agric.
Re: Face Mask Available For Sale by yommyk222(m): 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2020
newinventions:

They use to? I like that word use to.

How much is it now cos I live in Oriokuta Estate in Agric.

Why should I know the price now, I use it due to the dust and not for the virus. As the matter fact it can't prevent anything. See the picture below the last mask undecided

Re: Face Mask Available For Sale by newinventions: 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
yommyk222:

Why should I know the price now, I use it due to the dust and not for the virus. As the matter fact it can't prevent anything. See the picture below the last mask undecided

You should be in the education section of Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Face Mask Available For Sale by yommyk222(m): 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2020
newinventions:

You should be in the education section of Nairaland.

Well-done lecturer, For you information that is just a paper mask leave it or take it
Re: Face Mask Available For Sale by staga: 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
The fact is this: the coronavirus is about 0.2 microns. The N95 respirator filters out 95% of particulate matter that is minimum of 0.3 microns.

The fact is that technically speaking, masks are useless. The best protection is to wash hands with soap and water, use sanitizers and avoid touching your face.

Masks only work to stop the sick from spreading the stuff, not for those who are well to avoid catching it.

4 Likes

Re: Face Mask Available For Sale by miltonchux(m): 12:39am On Mar 04, 2020
newinventions:

Now let me start with this guy who claim a carton of 3ply mask is N140,000. His name is Chuks Milton.

I called him to enquire about his comment about the N140k per carton 3ply mask, though I didn't reveal myself as the OP. He said he is not a seller that he knows some ladies who sell at that price. That the lady is in Benin. Oya connect me to them. After some minutes I called him again. He said he is trying to track the ladies, I waited. Later he told me the lady is out of stock.

He said there is another lady in Lagos who sells for N190k per carton. Oya send me her contact. He said he has made a request for her number and up till this moment no number.

I don't like people who are to forward. If you know nothing about a post then you should just keep quiet.

Now he has has made a fool of himself.

If you know anyone who sells for that low pls do not hesitate to contact me. We will buy up all the stock.

I know it was you bro, atleast I did connected you to the Lady and the other one who has been calling me that her goods have arrived, all the messages sent to you, you neither replied me. You cant make a fool of me, I was only trying to help you buy cheaper and that's all. I dont take advantage of a situation to reap people. Its uncalled for, if coming to ask me to assist you is a way of thinking you have made a fool of me, I am sorry I have passed that level. Goodluck on your wild goose chased.

1 Like

Re: Face Mask Available For Sale by Goodgod213: 2:24am On Mar 04, 2020
This particular face mask is just to prevent dust and it is still currently sold two for 50naira in Ibadan. As at March 3 2020.
Re: Face Mask Available For Sale by yommyk222(m): 12:28am On Mar 05, 2020
Goodgod213:
This particular face mask is just to prevent dust and it is still currently sold two for 50naira in Ibadan. As at March 3 2020.

I tire for that guy ooo, he dey even tell me to go Nairaland education section because I tell him the truth. grin
Re: Face Mask Available For Sale by famouscargo4u: 1:06am On Mar 06, 2020
Face masks available in large quantity for just 210k per carton.

(1) (Reply)

You Need A Truck Or Van To Move Your Goods Within And Outside Lagos. / Fund Your Neteller Here / The Magic Of Splina Liquid Chlorophyll:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.