Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

If you were in his shoes what would you do PHOTOS - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If you were in his shoes what would you do PHOTOS (1765 Views)

What Would You Do, If You Were In His Shoes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If you were in his shoes what would you do PHOTOS by Biafra1stson: 2:31pm On Feb 29, 2020
cheesy grin
See video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cNLzu3XJwg

Man sat outside as useless stray dog from nowhere comes to urinate on his body. Laugh don kill me oo...
Re: If you were in his shoes what would you do PHOTOS by Biafra1stson: 2:32pm On Feb 29, 2020
Am dying with laughter o
Re: If you were in his shoes what would you do PHOTOS by Biafra1stson: 2:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
Photos laugh don tear my bele what would you do if you were just sitting down and a dog comes to urinate on your body

Re: If you were in his shoes what would you do PHOTOS by Biafra1stson: 2:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
More

Re: If you were in his shoes what would you do PHOTOS by daddytime(m): 2:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
The dog wan cure the guy corona or spray am perfume. grin

What a dog?
Re: If you were in his shoes what would you do PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
Imagine a dog marking his territory on your body! WTF?!
Re: If you were in his shoes what would you do PHOTOS by helinues: 3:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
Why is the guy also in the dog territory? May be the guy Na dog eaters.

Na dog dey Sabi dogs.
Re: If you were in his shoes what would you do PHOTOS by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
That dog must explain who send am cheesy grin
Re: If you were in his shoes what would you do PHOTOS by Simplyleo: 3:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin; D grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If you were in his shoes what would you do PHOTOS by DaveAbdulhadi: 3:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: If you were in his shoes what would you do PHOTOS by binary007: 4:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
I'm very sure the dog won't survive my beating.

(1) (Reply)

Someone Is Cheating! / I Met Seun In A Milue! / The Two Lunatics(haha)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.