Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On Coronavirus Vaccine - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On Coronavirus Vaccine (2343 Views)

Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies / Public Health Advisory To Nigerians On Coronavirus Disease / Coronavirus: Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On COVID-19 Vaccine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On Coronavirus Vaccine by Daewang: 3:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
Israel is just awesome.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On Coronavirus Vaccine by danvon(m): 3:20pm On Feb 29, 2020
12Monkeys:

And you think vaccines are a good thing

The vaccines used in the 70's across Africa against Polio is why you have AIDS in Africa.

Or haven't you heard of the Gulf War 1 veterans that died of an AIDS like disease that was linked to a cocktail of vaccinations they got before being deployed

100yrs ago, Cocaine was sold in pharmacies. My point, do not trust Big Pharmas. They are all out to make money for Goldberg

The Polio Vaccines were given free of charge instead of being patented so it's was never a money making business

The Vaccines is not what caused Aids

Ps: I'm very sure you took it in primary school

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On Coronavirus Vaccine by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:23pm On Feb 29, 2020
12Monkeys:

Don't worry, you are all already dead anyway

This Virus will wipe you out unless you pay Goldberg some shekels to buy his vaccine that will give you AIDS and make you sterile
Mumuscious mumu
And you're living abi. You're as ignorant as the monkeys you share space. As the 12th monkey, your brain is at the lowest end of the ladder

1 Like

Re: Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On Coronavirus Vaccine by danvon(m): 3:23pm On Feb 29, 2020
Zooposki:

You should take the vaccine. Make sure your whole family takes it too.
If you mean Polio Vaccines... who hasn't taken it? Or you don't remember when government officials told you to open your mouth and dropped one salty liquid inside?

1 Like

Re: Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On Coronavirus Vaccine by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Mumuscious mumu
And you're living abi. You're as ignorant as the monkeys you share space. As the 12th monkey, your brain is at the lowest end of the ladder
lol, that guy na ram an insult to intelligent apes.

Conspiracy Theories is always peddled by lazy brains who have chosen a perpetual excuse to convince themselves why they are what they are.

Jew control this Jews control that but where slaughtered like lab rats by Hitler and still get the biggest kick in the butt by UN
Re: Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On Coronavirus Vaccine by 12Monkeys: 3:32pm On Feb 29, 2020
danvon:
The Polio Vaccines were given free of charge instead of being patented so it's was never a money making business

That's the reason you shouldnt take it

1 Like

Re: Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On Coronavirus Vaccine by 12Monkeys: 3:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
[s]
Mikehot:

Conspiracy Theories is always peddled by lazy brains who have chosen a perpetual excuse to convince themselves why they are what they are.

Jew control this Jews control that but where slaughtered like lab rats by Hitler and still get the biggest kick in the butt by UN

[/s]

So says the sheeple

Everyday people conspire to commit crimes what more of those who conspire to get power or consolidate on their power grip.

You better understand that the world you live in is filled with psychopaths that will do whatever they can to remain in power and that they do not give a rat's ass about you.

We are waging a war against principalities and powers from the deepest recess of hell.

If only you knew that there is a plot to enslave you forever.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On Coronavirus Vaccine by 12Monkeys: 3:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
Daewang:
Israel is just awesome.

This is how you will praise the Jewish Messiah when he arrives the scene after he rolls back on all Jewish artrocities.

The Jew has since declared himself as his personal messiah. To achieve this, Jewish doctrine is set as an agenda to which will be attributed as a prophecy come true when they achieve it.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On Coronavirus Vaccine by danvon(m): 3:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
12Monkeys:

That's the reason you shouldnt take it
I have already taken it I'm sure you have too, unless your not in Nigeria or your very old

If your old and have children then they have taken it too
Re: Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On Coronavirus Vaccine by 12Monkeys: 3:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
danvon:
I have already taken it I'm sure you have too, unless your not in Nigeria or your very old

If your old and have children then they have taken it too

I never did and none of my kids did either.

Vaccines are not safe.

Ever wondered why Jews do not vaccinate

Re: Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On Coronavirus Vaccine by danvon(m): 3:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
12Monkeys:

I never did and none of my kids did either.

Vaccines are not safe.

Ever wondered why Jews do not vaccinate

I don't understand

In the pic they are battling measles outbreak because of vaccine deniers

What am I arguing about sef, it's very clear vaccines are not harmful

1 Like

Re: Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On Coronavirus Vaccine by 12Monkeys: 3:58pm On Feb 29, 2020
danvon:

I don't understand

In the pic they are battling measles outbreak because of vaccine deniers

What am I arguing about sef, it's very clear vaccines are not harmful

Jews in both the diaspora and in Israel. secular or religious, DO NOT VACCINATE!

That is my point.

Ask yourself why Jews are at the forefront in vaccine development and campaigns but do not subscribe to their own medicine.

This is how they promote diversity and multiculturalism plus open borders in the west but refuse to implement such policies in Israel
Re: Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On Coronavirus Vaccine by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
12Monkeys:

This is how you will praise the Jewish Messiah when he arrives the scene after he rolls back on all Jewish artrocities.

The Jew has since declared himself as his personal messiah. To achieve this, Jewish doctrine is set as an agenda to which will be attributed as a prophecy come true when they achieve it.

Is it your messiah, what is your obsession with these nonsense sef.

In case you don't know you are suffering because this your Jewish frustration is what would eat you up before you take that dangling rope, too bad you can't do anything about it except been eaten slowly.

I wouldn't even wish this punishment on my enemy, should I case you don't find sniper attractive you can just strap your self and explode (too bad you can't even afford to make to Israel)
Re: Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On Coronavirus Vaccine by 12Monkeys: 4:16pm On Feb 29, 2020
Mikehot:
Is it your messiah, what is your obsession with these nonsense sef.

In case you don't know you are suffering because this your Jewish frustration is what would eat you up before you take that dangling rope, too bad you can't do anything about it except been eaten slowly.

I wouldn't even wish this punishment on my enemy, should I case you don't find sniper attractive you can just strap your self and explode (too bad you can't even afford to make to Israel)

And you as a black African thinks the jewish messiah is for you

Jews were not only behind the slave trade from owning and operating slave expiditions and auctions, Jews owned all auction houses in both north and south America and virtually all slave plantations.

FYI, Jews were at the forefront lobbying against the abolition of slavery in America. They relied heavily on dubious scriptural interpretations of the bible to claim blacks were descendants of Ham and thus are condemned to slavery.

The JEWS even have it written in their satanic Talmud that the black African is the product of a goyim (gentile) and a monkey.

keep worshipping the jew.
Re: Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On Coronavirus Vaccine by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 29, 2020
12Monkeys:

And you as a black African thinks the jewish messiah is for you

Jews were not only behind the slave trade from owning and operating slave expiditions and auctions, Jews owned all auction houses in both north and south America and virtually all slave plantations.

FYI, Jews were at the forefront lobbying against the abolition of slavery in America. They relied heavily on dubious scriptural interpretations of the bible to claim blacks were descendants of Ham and thus are condemned to slavery.

The JEWS even have it written in their satanic Talmud that the black African is the product of a goyim (gentile) and a monkey.

keep worshipping the jew.
Ok, so it's was all about religion abip
Re: Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On Coronavirus Vaccine by 12Monkeys: 4:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
Mikehot:
Ok, so it's was all about religion abip

The Jew is who he is because his religion tells him he is better than the rest of humanity.

Stop worshiping the same Christ Killers.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On Coronavirus Vaccine by MoonWater: 4:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
12Monkeys:

thesis + antithesis = synthesis.
The Hegelian Dialectic Strategy to get you to buy their poison.
How did the Judases get the virus and were able to get a vaccine in record time
Maybe because they are responsible for the pandemic in the first place.
DONT EVER TRUST A JEW RAT
you have a point
Re: Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On Coronavirus Vaccine by danvon(m): 4:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
12Monkeys:

Jews in both the diaspora and in Israel. secular or religious, DO NOT VACCINATE!

That is my point.

Ask yourself why Jews are at the forefront in vaccine development and campaigns but do not subscribe to their own medicine.

This is how they promote diversity and multiculturalism plus open borders in the west but refuse to implement such policies in Israel

Let me conclude I have taken polio vaccination and many people in Nigeria have too

It didn't kill or sterilize us and the vaccine was created by a Jew which does not fit ur narrative

Let us try and see if this vaccine might also help us too

P.s You've been listening to too much Baptist preaching and watching too much Right wing YouTube videos

The End

1 Like

Re: Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On Coronavirus Vaccine by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 29, 2020
12Monkeys:

The Jew is who he is because his religion tells him he is better than the rest of humanity.

Stop worshiping the same Christ Killers.
lol grin real matter dey here o
Re: Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On Coronavirus Vaccine by imam07: 4:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
12Monkeys:
The Jew peddlers created this now they want to sell you their poison which will definitely have you sterilized.

Fck Israel and Jews and fck any of you daft christians who worship the jew vermin
You go just kill yourself because of hatred b4 coronavirus catch u. Is better coronavirus hit u b4 u kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On Coronavirus Vaccine by 12Monkeys: 4:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
imam07:
You go just kill yourself because of hatred b4 coronavirus catch u. Is better coronavirus hit u b4 u kill yourself.

waka pass.

It is obvious that my posts dey give you pain

This is good. Because the truth is uncomfortable!

1 Like

Re: Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On Coronavirus Vaccine by oglalasioux(m): 5:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Genesis 12
1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

The world is not ending again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On Coronavirus Vaccine by TUANKU(m): 5:43pm On Feb 29, 2020
12Monkeys:
The Jew peddlers created this now they want to sell you their poison which will definitely have you sterilized.

Fck Israel and Jews and fck any of you daft christians who worship the jew vermin
Fvck your stupid parents for having you, they should have been sterilized.
Re: Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On Coronavirus Vaccine by Uyi168: 6:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Genesis 12
1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
On another thread,u said these were signs of end time..
With these vaccine,be like say world nor go end again...
Re: Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On Coronavirus Vaccine by Yeligray(m): 7:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
Rapture
Re: Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On Coronavirus Vaccine by Righteousness89(m): 7:21pm On Feb 29, 2020
oglalasioux:

The world is not ending again?

How does your statement relate to my Summation..

Or Mtn has given u free mb tonight?
Re: Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On Coronavirus Vaccine by Daewang: 8:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
12Monkeys:

It is best to create your own destiny.
Re: Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On Coronavirus Vaccine by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
I don't agree with the taking of this so called jew invented vaccine
Nairalanders should go to YouTube and watch event201,am beginning to believe this virus was chemically engineered to reduce the populationof the world.
Watch the video before you come here to quote me.
BTW am new here but have been constant on nairaland as a guest for years now

1 Like

Re: Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On Coronavirus Vaccine by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:16pm On Feb 29, 2020
12Monkeys:

Anything that is not jihad and terrorism doesn't make sense to you.
Partially rehabilitated terrorist!
Re: Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On Coronavirus Vaccine by mrgreen4real(m): 4:28am On Mar 01, 2020
12Monkeys:

Just like prophet Muhammad (the terrorist) bleeped you thru your anus.

Nonsense being. your mother should have aborted you.
Re: Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On Coronavirus Vaccine by Zooposki(f): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
Mikehot:

The Holocaust was a hoax. Ashkenazi Jews are from Ashkenaz in Germany, same as Hitler. It’s all a grand conspiracy. I really don’t have time to go into the how, why or what. It’s too complex.

Census shows their numbers never decreased, but instead increased the next year and the years before the holocaust. I guess they forgot to take care of that piece of information.
Re: Israeli Researchers Announce Breakthrough On Coronavirus Vaccine by TylerDurden: 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
Mikehot:
You are an idiot, why not find the cure to the virus with this nitwit intelligence of yours.

You don't believe in God but believe in stupid moon tales of how the Jews is the reason you poor

He has been arrested by US Federal officials over his links with Chinese govt in developing the COVID-19 Virus..

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-00291-2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Staphylococus Aureus/ Infections Guaranteed Natural Solutions. / COVID-19 Update For December 1 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For January 19 2022 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.