Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. (40779 Views)

Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday / Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Female Corper Celebrates Her 18th Birthday: Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. by Groovenaija360(m): 5:31pm On Feb 29, 2020
undecided
Re: Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. by GOFRONT(m): 5:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
You mean

Re: Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. by Ayobami7(m): 5:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
Happy birthday
Re: Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. by Davash222(m): 5:50pm On Feb 29, 2020
Nebes:
And I just oversaw the delivery of a baby today. Wonder when she’ll celebrate her birthday.
Her first birthday would be 2024

3 Likes

Re: Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. by imoni1010: 5:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
Hbd to me as well we share the same birth day 29/02

2 Likes

Re: Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. by imoni1010: 6:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
I just discovered that no nairalander has birthday today.

Normally one normally sees those celebrating birthdays today at the front page when you scroll to the bottom but today there is not a single person grin
Am celebrating mine today as well

2 Likes

Re: Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. by tete7000(m): 6:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
nurez305:
Why do people value celebrating birthday so much.... As for me, I don't even remember or think of my birthday until nairaland and some banks wished me happy birthday..... my birthday is like every other day

Everyone does what suits his/her fancy. I can equally ask why anyone wouldn't value and celebrate his birthday. Na free world we dey.
Re: Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. by MercyMacjoe: 6:01pm On Feb 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Awww. This is beautiful.

I've always wondered how people born on 29th February handle birthdays, now I know.

Happy birthday to a Centenary
Re: Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. by AgentNairaland(f): 6:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
What A Catastrophic
Re: Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. by NiCurious: 6:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
Maxcollins042:
Dating a woman/man that has a leap year birthday will be fun. One won't be saddled with the headache of figuring out a birthday present to offer them annually.

Yeah...but see you get arrested for dating someone underage! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. by juwoonn(m): 6:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
crackhouse:
25yrs how?
That means she's 100 years old today.
Re: Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. by MetaPhysical: 6:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
This young lady's 25th birthday is a proof that we have been using an incorrect method to mark birthday all along.

We should find a new method or go back to what ancestors used, which was accurate and slowed ageing.
Re: Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. by Julietuche(f): 6:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
chatinent:
Lol. February's age.
Joseph Juliet
Mama I key into your grace to go even beyond 100 in health,strength and wealth iJN. Congratulations ma
Re: Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. by ddippset(m): 6:44pm On Feb 29, 2020
Mateen1000:
Most are shifted to 28 and 1st of march, Na y pple no dey too plenty wey dey celebrate on 29
1st March makes more sense since they know they were born the next day after 28th Feb.
Re: Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. by PrincessB1(f): 6:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
Awwwn! This is so beautiful kiss

God bless your new age.
Re: Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. by Kuficking: 6:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
Wow
Re: Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. by Emma1630(m): 6:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
Re: Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. by Silencer9319: 7:04pm On Feb 29, 2020
And my brother wife just gave birth to a bouncing baby girl February 29
Re: Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. by rezzy: 7:04pm On Feb 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Awww. This is beautiful.

I've always wondered how people born on 29th February handle birthdays, now I know.

My son has birthday today but unfortunately we couldn't celebrate it because we had to attend a friend's wedding. So I'm waiting till next 4 years
Re: Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. by rezzy: 7:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
Silencer9319:
And my brother wife just gave birth to a bouncing baby girl February 29

Congratulations to your family

1 Like

Re: Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. by amaniro: 7:08pm On Feb 29, 2020
MRcocaFanta:

Normally one normally sees those celebrating birthdays today at the front page when you scroll to the bottom but today there is not a single person grin

I have a friend that have her birthday today
Re: Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. by Yewandequeen(f): 7:17pm On Feb 29, 2020
MRcocaFanta:

anyone wey born Feb 29 should just claim March 1st abegi

1 Like

Re: Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. by Virginnn(f): 7:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
MRcocaFanta:

Hmm.. this is quite odd.
Re: Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. by paix(m): 8:14pm On Feb 29, 2020
lonelydora:
She has celebrated her birthday only 25 times. Wow! Congratulations to her.
Very economical. 75 birthday celebrations were saved.
Re: Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. by Mummymahdi(f): 8:14pm On Feb 29, 2020
Nebes:
And I just oversaw the delivery of a baby today. Wonder when she’ll celebrate her birthday.

2024_will b her 1st birthday , when she's already 4.

1 Like

Re: Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. by lonelydora: 8:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
paix:
Very economical. 75 birthday celebrations were saved.

grin grin Lol.
Re: Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. by vickydevoka(m): 8:58pm On Feb 29, 2020
Any fyn babe born on the 29th of February Abe identify urself. I am interested. I no get tym for birthday wahala. Or better still a Jehovah witness babe
Re: Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. by olajigaolamide: 9:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
Congratulations. I have celebrated more birthdays than you in my entire 26 years.
Re: Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. by DabuIIIT: 9:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Awww. This is beautiful.

Well I'm six ft plus undecided
Re: Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. by FullBlastLight: 9:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
MRcocaFanta:

No time!

Most pple born Feb 29 hv 4 long chosen anoda day 2 yearly mark it, because they can't wait 2 mark it every 4 yrs!

Or, u think chics wil wanna miss their yearly birthday gifts & outings frm their boos? Huh? grin

Re: Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. by Nebes: 9:58pm On Feb 29, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
Are you a doctor?

Yeah
Re: Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 29, 2020
MRcocaFanta:

Its quite rear, the only one I know is my uncle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar / Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest / Boyloaf Ebikabowei Weds Onyi Maris In Houston Texas (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.