Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Do Proper Search Before Purchasing Land - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do Proper Search Before Purchasing Land (594 Views)

Home Owners Without Proper Documents In Nigeria / Everything You Need To Know About Purchasing Land In Lagos State-from BELLANAIJA / First And Foremost Step Before Purchasing Land In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Proper Search Before Purchasing Land by momove4real25(f): 5:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
Good afternoon my fellow nairalanders,
I noticed that many people still don't do proper search on land before they purchased it. Vendors might lie to you that land is free, behind them if u have known the said land ensure you secretly takes surveyor there to pick coordinates of the land and chart it. I have like 3 clients from here on nairaland who fell victim of this act. It will be difficult for you to get refund after purchasing and u notice it is under commited acquisition.
There is nothing wrong in buying land under acquisition that is not committed. Charting report will tell you if the land is free, ratifiable or commited. Let's be guided pls. Incase you want survey plan, coordinate picking, c of o, consent, allocation, accommodation don't hesitate to call on me. For those of you who might have gotten your c of o in Ogun state, don't forget u will be paying annual ground rent as stipulated according to act. So ensure you pay it before it accumulates. 08161375559

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex At Ajah For Sale / Land For Sale In Ipaja Lagos 45% Discount Off Hurry!! / Development Updates On Our Property - Rubyfield

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.