Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Best Mini Militia Player In Nigeria And Africa - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Best Mini Militia Player In Nigeria And Africa (4148 Views)

Mini Militia Doodle Army 2 Mod Apk V5 / Mini Militia Thread(da2 New And Old) / Do People In Nigeria Still Play Mini Militia???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Mini Militia Player In Nigeria And Africa by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
The BEST MINI MILITIA PLAYER IN AFRICA (NON-HACKING PLAYER)
Version: 4.2.8 & 4.3.3
While they are many good mini militia players in Nigeria and Africa, it has been a question in the minds of many who the best mini militia player in Nigeria and in Africa is?
To the interest of all and for the love of mini militia, An ELIMINATION ROUNDS match was held by the MLK gaming clan that is home to the best mini militia players in Nigeria and Africa.
The rule of the Elimination rounds is that every lobby will have a total number of 8 players. After every tough game, the last two people in the lobby get eliminated until the final two. The final two players then play a one on one match to determine the winner from that lobby. The winner from one lobby then move on to face the winner from the rest lobbies until the last overall winner.
In the just concluded ELIMINATION ROUNDS by the MLK gaming clan saw the victor, ICON been named as the best mini militia player in Africa. Competitors include players from other African countries also.
So we have an answer to our long waited question.
THE BEST MINI MILITIA PLAYER IN NIGERIA AND AFRICA IS
SKILLS: 89
PHONE NUMBER: +2349019018128 (Whatsapp)
You can whatsapp his number above to host a friendly match with him.
Also, bonuses can be allocated to the champ (ICON) if need be.
LONG LIVE MINI MILITIA
Re: Best Mini Militia Player In Nigeria And Africa by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2020
Re: Best Mini Militia Player In Nigeria And Africa by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
Re: Best Mini Militia Player In Nigeria And Africa by SenecaTheYonger: 5:52pm On May 19, 2020
lawrence1998:
The BEST MINI MILITIA PLAYER IN AFRICA (NON-HACKING PLAYER)
Version: 4.2.8 & 4.3.3
While they are many good mini militia players in Nigeria and Africa, it has been a question in the minds of many who the best mini militia player in Nigeria and in Africa is?
To the interest of all and for the love of mini militia, An ELIMINATION ROUNDS match was held by the MLK gaming clan that is home to the best mini militia players in Nigeria and Africa.
The rule of the Elimination rounds is that every lobby will have a total number of 8 players. After every tough game, the last two people in the lobby get eliminated until the final two. The final two players then play a one on one match to determine the winner from that lobby. The winner from one lobby then move on to face the winner from the rest lobbies until the last overall winner.
In the just concluded ELIMINATION ROUNDS by the MLK gaming clan saw the victor, ICON been named as the best mini militia player in Africa. Competitors include players from other African countries also.
So we have an answer to our long waited question.
THE BEST MINI MILITIA PLAYER IN NIGERIA AND AFRICA IS
SKILLS: 89
PHONE NUMBER: +2349019018128 (Whatsapp)
You can whatsapp his number above to host a friendly match with him.
Also, bonuses can be allocated to the champ (ICON) if need be.
LONG LIVE MINI MILITIA

What’s the highest rank in mini milltia?
Re: Best Mini Militia Player In Nigeria And Africa by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 20, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Commander in chief (CIC)
Re: Best Mini Militia Player In Nigeria And Africa by SenecaTheYonger: 3:31pm On May 20, 2020
lawrence1998:

Commander in chief (CIC)

Would you like to play someday?
Re: Best Mini Militia Player In Nigeria And Africa by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 20, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Would you like to play someday?

I retired last month but if you want to, you can contact me but pls take it easy on me oo cool
My number (removed)
Re: Best Mini Militia Player In Nigeria And Africa by Michealvegas: 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
abeg shift,I'm the best mm player,

name:vǝɠæṣ ØG,

If you wanna die,quote me Imma give u my number grin
Re: Best Mini Militia Player In Nigeria And Africa by Michealvegas: 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

supreme commander
Re: Best Mini Militia Player In Nigeria And Africa by SenecaTheYonger: 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
Michealvegas:

supreme commander

I thought it’s chief of armies?
Re: Best Mini Militia Player In Nigeria And Africa by Michealvegas: 8:52am On Jun 02, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

I thought it’s chief of armies?
lol,there is no chief of the armies.
after general of the armies,you find commander in chief and the last is supreme commander
Re: Best Mini Militia Player In Nigeria And Africa by SenecaTheYonger: 9:02am On Jun 02, 2020
Michealvegas:

lol,there is no chief of the armies.
after general of the armies,you find commander in chief and the last is supreme commander

I saw it. It had rainbow color
Re: Best Mini Militia Player In Nigeria And Africa by Michealvegas: 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

I saw it. It had rainbow color
lol,that's commander in chief
Re: Best Mini Militia Player In Nigeria And Africa by ojraph(m): 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
Who tf plays that dead ass game
Re: Best Mini Militia Player In Nigeria And Africa by ojraph(m): 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
Who tf still plays that dead ass game
Re: Best Mini Militia Player In Nigeria And Africa by Michealvegas: 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
ojraph:
Who tf still plays that dead ass game
so who told you any game at all will seize to exist because you stopped playing it?
Re: Best Mini Militia Player In Nigeria And Africa by DriggityDre: 9:59am On Jun 04, 2020
Michealvegas:
abeg shift,I'm the best mm player,

name:vǝɠæṣ ØG,

If you wanna die,quote me Imma give u my number grin
The game is nice. I don't play it that much anymore though. Moved over to Supercell's Brawl Stars.

I still don't know why they took out the LAN feature.
Maybe to make money off online gameplay.

For me, those guys with Arabic names are the hardest to beat.
Lemme not say an insensitive joke grin grin

Re: Best Mini Militia Player In Nigeria And Africa by ojraph(m): 11:38am On Jun 04, 2020
Michealvegas:

so who told you any game at all will seize to exist because you stopped playing it?
Don't get me wrong that game has no depts it's practically has no logic it's like playing south park
The show. I prefer playing a game with competition and depts to it all either a formidable battle Royale or a multiplayer game something like cod, to me mini militia has no skills set in it it's just flying around shooting randomly with a 2 dimension view
Re: Best Mini Militia Player In Nigeria And Africa by Michealvegas: 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
ojraph:

Don't get me wrong that game has no depts it's practically has no logic it's like playing south park
The show. I prefer playing a game with competition and depts to it all either a formidable battle Royale or a multiplayer game something like cod, to me mini militia has no skills set in it it's just flying around shooting randomly with a 2 dimension view
what do you expect from a 2d game? cars and planes
Re: Best Mini Militia Player In Nigeria And Africa by Michealvegas: 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
DriggityDre:

The game is nice. I don't play it that much anymore though. Moved over to Supercell's Brawl Stars.

I still don't know why they took out the LAN feature.
Maybe to make money off online gameplay.

For me, those guys with Arabic names are the hardest to beat.
Lemme not say an insensitive joke grin grin
that was then brocheesy,all Arabic dudes I've met so far are noobs to megrin
Re: Best Mini Militia Player In Nigeria And Africa by ojraph(m): 1:57am On Jun 05, 2020
Michealvegas:

what do you expect from a 2d game? cars and planes
There are 2d games better than Mini militia
I just don't like the it's pointless to me maybe it's your preferences judging by the fact that you like a fan of it but am not

(1) (Reply)

Ps2, Xbox 360 And Nintendo Wii, Which One Should I Buy? / How To Get Free Roblox Accounts With Robux That Work 2020 / Sorry, Nigerians - Xbox One Will Not Be Playable In Nigeria At Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.