Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Learn How To Activate Glo Jumbo And Get 2x Data Bonus - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Learn How To Activate Glo Jumbo And Get 2x Data Bonus (671 Views)

How Do I Use The Free MTN Free Data Bonus That Comes With Data Subscription / Angry Elephant Attacks Jumbo Sculpture After Thinking It’s A Love Rival(Pix,vid) / How To Activate Glo Oga Sim Data Bonus | Grab 3.5gb For #1000 Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Activate Glo Jumbo And Get 2x Data Bonus by Enilovesam(m): 3:18am On Mar 01, 2020
How to activate Glo Jumbo sim
In my last Glo Network post, I talked about How to get 2gb on #500 subscription and now I am here to guide you on how to activate the famous Glo Jumbo sim.

What is GLO Jumbo sim
GLO Jumbo sim is an awoof offer that gives you 2 times data and airtime for your recharge.

The tariff plan was created for both new and existing subscriber and it is widely available business owners.
This plan is of great help to lots of customers as we get 2X if not 3X of the amount we recharge, we enjoy it both in voice calls credit and in Data bonus.

Its data bonus is massive and so is it’s voice credit, this plan was created with love by Glo to all users/customers.

It was created for back to back Glo users to help them enjoy their time using their network.
This tariff plan is one of their most popular and most sought after plan, this plan consists of all you could imagine getting from a network tariff plan.

What makes the tariff plan so popular
This tariff became so popular because of the incredible features that were stuffed inside.

For example, when you activate Glo jumbo sim and recharge #500 you get 250MB and 1000 call credit to call only a Glo network meaning the credit is Glo to Glo network.

The advantage to it is that you can use also the data on any app or visit any website you wish, there are no restrictions whatsoever.

How to activate Glo jumbo sim [i][/i] dial *224#

Glo Jumbo Activation Codes

Read more https://www.techlypost.com/how-to-activate-glo-jumbo-sim/

(1) (Reply)

Antichrist 666 And Identification Numbers / Get A Trading Website, Brokers Website, Blog Website / American Used Laptops - Clean As New And Very Affordable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.