Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Toyin Lawani Celebrates Her 38th Birthday And 20-years Of Craftsmanship With Eye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Her 38th Birthday And 20-years Of Craftsmanship With Eye (1301 Views)

Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani Celebrates Her 38th Birthday And 20-years Of Craftsmanship With Eye by Luckyziakegha: 6:19am On Mar 01, 2020
Today, March 1st, 2020, is a double celebration for Nigerian fashion entrepreneur, Toyin Lawani, who is celebrating her 38th birthday and 20-years of craftsmanship. 

To mark the day, the mother of two took to Instagram to share several eye-popping photos from her birthday photoshoot, and in some of the images, she was pictured in a sexy two-piece designed by her.

According to her, she will be dropping twenty hot looks to celebrate her 20-years of craftsmanship and her birthday

See hot photos of her birthday below

https://www.vivsco.com/2020/02/toyin-lawani-celebrates-her-38th.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Her 38th Birthday And 20-years Of Craftsmanship With Eye by Lawgod247: 6:23am On Mar 01, 2020
ok
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Her 38th Birthday And 20-years Of Craftsmanship With Eye by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 01, 2020
Somebody's child and a mother to somebody.

Beauty without Brian's.

Why I always say it's better to adopt a dog than to have a female child.

Just imagine being the parent of this one now and try to imagine what will be running through your mind seeing this picture.

After all the hard work to make her sensible, she finally choose to be senseless.

Waste of sperm, time and funds.
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Her 38th Birthday And 20-years Of Craftsmanship With Eye by anamakulinkuli: 6:26am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:
Somebody's child and a mother to somebody.

Beauty without Brian's.

Why I always say it's better to adopt a dog than to have a female child.

Just imagine being the parent of this one now and try to imagine what will be running through your mind seeing this picture.

After all the hard work to make her sensible, she finally choose to be senseless.

Waste of sperm, time and funds.
[/s]
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Her 38th Birthday And 20-years Of Craftsmanship With Eye by Storeyedbuildin(m): 6:33am On Mar 01, 2020
Pls am searching for job ooo.....

I can do anytin ooo ..so far it nuh related to blood or fraud....

Be it security,gateman ,office work or even factory work....am getting tired of this life already I wud be glad if anyone can be of help....

I can even do laundry for u...clean ur house and even prepare meals for u...so far its Lagos...

If u don't av the connection u can connect me to someone who has ...plsss..

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Pls safe a starving brother
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Her 38th Birthday And 20-years Of Craftsmanship With Eye by nazablossom(f): 8:11am On Mar 01, 2020
A fashion designer that has refused to cover up undecided

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Her 38th Birthday And 20-years Of Craftsmanship With Eye by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 01, 2020
Women just turning into something else these days is it a must you show your body
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Her 38th Birthday And 20-years Of Craftsmanship With Eye by Toyboi123(m): 10:25am On Mar 01, 2020
Wait ... How may times did one dey celebrate birthday in a year Tarrh!

(1) (Reply)

6 Luxury Cars Regina Daniels Has Flaunted Since Marriage To Ned Nwoko / "Happy Birthday To My Miracle Babies, My Double Double" - Rude Boy & Wife (photo / See Full N#de Video Of Safiya Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.