Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Black People From Africa Are Daft - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Black People From Africa Are Daft (1837 Views)

Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). / See Why Africa Are Headquarters Of Child Abuses (photos) / Chinese Man Arrested For Calling Kenya's President, Black People Monkeys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black People From Africa Are Daft by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 01, 2020
In my next world am better being a tree in a forest than coming back into the world as a black African. Because if am a tree I would be useful than being daft, I wonder how we reason and process information.
Re: Black People From Africa Are Daft by MightySparrow: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2020
Black everywhere are daft. I have always wondered why blacks are light years away from whites. Nothing of international appreciation except slave trade besides that nothing to be traced to blacks. In fact taking blacks and Islam invested Arabs out of the world today, the Christian heaven they pride in will suddenly appear.

1 Like

Re: Black People From Africa Are Daft by row2ray(m): 9:15am On Mar 01, 2020
This is self loathing

1 Like

Re: Black People From Africa Are Daft by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 01, 2020
Mmmmmmmm
Re: Black People From Africa Are Daft by Jabioro: 11:39am On Mar 01, 2020
Pure loathing..thank God you're of
a black race.Endevour to change your color, continent and country whenever you're coming back into this world...As you have power to choose when to be born,who is family and race to be to ,the country and color race to fall into.. Brother wey mumu!!!

4 Likes

Re: Black People From Africa Are Daft by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 01, 2020
azimo:
In my next world am better being a tree in a forest than coming back into the world as a black African. Because if am a tree I would be useful than being daft, I wonder how we reason and process information.

Blaming your skin colour/race for “YOUR OWN” empty skull. There are black people that have done wonderful things and made amazing discoveries. What happened to you?

I hope your wishes do come true and you become a tree in your next life. The tree go come dey the poverty capital of the world grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black People From Africa Are Daft by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
Africa will always remain like this, their is no successful black nation in Africa. Because of our greed, proud, corruption unintelligent. We all parasites depender feeders. Waiting for the white man to discover and make everything.When the likes of Faraday’s, hooke’s, Charles .Isaac Newton where busy solving scientific problems our four fathers were busy marrying many wives, dragging lands, given birth to many children because we Africans mostly we Nigerians always believed that given birth to many children is automatic ticket to riches.
I always come across some comment here on Nairaland castigating the common celebrities that are only using their talent to put food on the table for not speaking up against the government. If you are talking trash about the celebrities for not speaking up against the bad leadership, what about the kings,the Onis, the sultan and all the traditional rulers? Check your community very well these guys I just stated about are not doing anything, they are not working have you ever asked yourself how did these guy fund their expensive life style? In Nigeria been a traditional ruler automatically gives you the right to the community natural resources, land. They even forcefully collect lands from people. See one traditional ruler will marry up to 10 wives 20 wives with no sources give birth to 100 children. They are not speaking because the government also voting our money that supposed to use for the developments of the nation to their palace .
Re: Black People From Africa Are Daft by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
CHARACTERISTICS of a BLACKMAN;
- dirty
- harsh
- crafty
- greedy
- poverty
- religious
- wasteful
- unkempt.
- tribalistic.
- impatient.
- insincerity.
- aggressive
- destructive.
- wickedness
- complicated.
- shortsighted.
- disorganized.
- loud mouthed.
- proud and empty.
For the TRUTH will always be bitter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black People From Africa Are Daft by Franzinni: 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
I wish all this discussion will change anything ... We have been conditioned to think and act in a certain way that even when we know the way we still stay stuck in place ... The white man never captured any slaves ....they were captured and sold to them by a black man ...and till today those who we put in power have not stopped selling us to the white man ...no matter how bitter that tastes ...

1 Like

Re: Black People From Africa Are Daft by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2020
Franzinni:
I wish all this discussion will change anything ... We have been conditioned to think and act in a certain way that even when we know the way we still stay stuck in place ... The white man never captured any slaves ....they were captured and sold to them by a black man ...and till today those who we put in power have not stopped selling us to the white man ...no matter how bitter that tastes ...
May GOD bless U.
No WHITE LEADER that ever looted his country invested nor stashed the wealth in AFRICA or an AFRICAN BANK.

2 Likes

Re: Black People From Africa Are Daft by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
Atiku:

Blaming your skin colour/race for “YOUR OWN” empty skull. There are black people that have done wonderful things and made amazing discoveries. What happened to you?

I hope your wishes do come true and you become a tree in your next life. The tree go come dey the poverty capital of the world grin
black people from Africa are daft you can pretend all you like but that's a fact
Re: Black People From Africa Are Daft by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
azimo:
black people from Africa are daft you can pretend all you like but that's a fact

You can change the narrative in your favour like others are doing but I guess not. The “daftness” continues & you will pass it on to your children.

1 Like

Re: Black People From Africa Are Daft by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
EVILFOREST:

CHARACTERISTICS of a BLACKMAN;
- dirty
- harsh
- crafty
- greedy
- poverty
- religious
- wasteful
- unkempt.
- tribalistic.
- impatient.
- insincerity.
- aggressive
- destructive.
- wickedness
- complicated.
- shortsighted.
- disorganized.
- loud mouthed.
- proud and empty.
For the TRUTH will always be bitter

Are you aware all these things can be changed? Black man? You know your distasteful characteristics so why do you keep doing them?

2 Likes

Re: Black People From Africa Are Daft by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2020
EVILFOREST:

May GOD bless U.
No WHITE LEADER that ever looted his country invested nor stashed the wealth in AFRICA or an AFRICAN BANK.

Aswr.....
Anytime I think about it I feel like leaving my black skin ...

It's just so annoying
Re: Black People From Africa Are Daft by Kiddllc: 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2020
Mentally unstable people up this thread undecided

1 Like

Re: Black People From Africa Are Daft by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
Kiddllc:
Mentally unstable people up this thread undecided
You must be a fool. This is how you people hate the truth
Re: Black People From Africa Are Daft by Kiddllc: 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
Meeyankee:

You must be a fool. This is how you people hate the truth
And how is it the truth u re.tarded bastard undecided
Re: Black People From Africa Are Daft by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2020
Kiddllc:

And how is it the truth u re.tarded bastard undecided
You are a son of a thousands father
Re: Black People From Africa Are Daft by Restroom: 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
I agree that you are a total daft by way of this post...... Your level of daftness is so high it smells like unenlightment.

Your type is the one that believes the history the white man tells you in his book and deceives you to make u think you are inferior somehow.....

If you are a black man, and then i ashamed of your level of education that makes spew such trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black People From Africa Are Daft by Restroom: 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
EVILFOREST:

May GOD bless U.

Go and ask about the trans Atlantic slave trade. They looted the African continent and destabilized by means of this trade. They over 60million Africans away to make their countries rich. One third of that number died during the journey.
The problem of corruption of the continent were introduced by the white man. For accepting stolen money from black leadrrs, that tells you they are as corrupt as the black leaders.
They do not need to invest in Africa when Swiss bank, Cannes Islands and others are there.
The blood of the Africans who died during slave trade propelled the West into the state they find themselves today. I was The African continent was sacrificed by the white man to get to where they are today. There is benefit, albeit diabolical ones when u spill blood.

When people dissappear, mansions and new cars appear. Guest what? The white man taught us materialism, corruption and ritual wealth.
Re: Black People From Africa Are Daft by Hotspotbro(m): 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2020
Mad Men times azimo evilforest you need cele mountain prayers
Re: Black People From Africa Are Daft by FManager(m): 12:45am On Mar 02, 2020
azimo:

Well seemly you also added your low self-esteem self to your dumb opinion, also you don't speak for the entire black race, so shut the Bleep up and sit your bitch ass down boi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black People From Africa Are Daft by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 02, 2020
FManager:

Well seemly you also added your low self-esteem self to your dumb opinion, also you don't speak for the entire black race, so shut the Bleep up and sit your bitch ass down boi.
simple question which black African countries are developed and civilized today? Just give me one
Re: Black People From Africa Are Daft by UKkev: 11:57am On Mar 02, 2020
azimo:
Are you educated at all? You are a big fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black People From Africa Are Daft by Kiddllc: 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
Meeyankee:

You are a son of a thousands father
And u are the son of a wh.ore
Re: Black People From Africa Are Daft by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
UKkev:
Are you educated at all? You are a big fool
like wise you.am very much learned I was educated by a white man not like in the zoo where education means nothing.
Re: Black People From Africa Are Daft by UKkev: 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
azimo:
like wise you.am very much learned I was educated by a white man not like in the zoo where education means nothing.
I believe you and Your siblings were given birth to in the same zoo. What kind of animals are they? Cows, goats, or dogs?

Nwanne isi adirogi mma
Re: Black People From Africa Are Daft by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2020
UKkev:
I believe you and Your siblings were given birth to in the same zoo. What kind of animals are they? Cows, goats, or dogs?

Nwanne isi adirogi mma

Re: Black People From Africa Are Daft by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2020
Hotspotbro:
Mad Men times azimo evilforest you need cele mountain prayers
u sucks
Re: Black People From Africa Are Daft by Hotspotbro(m): 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
azimo:
u sucks
ya mother's cunt
Re: Black People From Africa Are Daft by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
Hotspotbro:
ya mother's cunt
if not for cheap China phone and data u won't be here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? / 2 Kumasi Lesbobo Chopping Themselves Goes Viral On Social Media (see The Video) / Suspected Killer Cultist Caught While Trying To Escape In Rivers (VIDEO_

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.