Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together (58497 Views)

Tope Alabi And Her Daughter Ayo, Sing Together (Photos) / Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) / Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by VanGap: 12:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
Shared with Caption ...

"After the shooting of the last few scenes of THE WEIGHT at Canaan Land, we went to see our father to receive fatherly blessings.
Thank you Daddy."

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B9Kd2dYBhlm/

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by LifeMapEmpire(f): 12:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
Lovely picture...

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by bjprodint(f): 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2020
Blessings fall on me too

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Roadtoyesterday: 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
The woman is pretty no doubt

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Seun2019: 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
VanGap:
Shared with Caption ...

After the shooting of the last few scenes of THE WEIGHT at Canaan Land, we went to see our father to receive fatherly blessings.
Thank you Daddy.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B9Kd2dYBhlm/

Winners Chapel has no "GO". What they have is Presiding Bishop. Take note

L

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by dangotesmummy: 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
My spiritual father.God bless you and keep you for me smiley

Winners, we're breaking limits this 2020 and beyond wink

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by ChaoHendrix: 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
The smiles appears to be fake..
Oyedepo looks sick.
Meanwhile,why hasn't he said anything about Corona?

shocked

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by kelvinhilton(m): 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
I tap into this grace...

Check out my signature now

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by joshjc(m): 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
I don't have anything to say
By the way where's Lucifersatan ,abi e don go hell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
God bless all Believers worldwide

13 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by gnykelly(m): 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
dangotesmummy:
My spiritual father.God bless you and keep you for me smiley

Winners, we're breaking limits wink

comman break coronavirus limit...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Sunofgod(m): 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
colabo loading...
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by ikorodureporta: 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
na Dem Dem
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by itsme01: 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
cool

even as a muslim I respect Oyedepo and Tope alabi

Oyedepo the ex muslim turned pastorprenuer with some of the best schools in Nigeria and realestate

Tope alabi the very inspirational singer

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by YorubaKinging: 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
Birds of the same feathers flock together
Wolves in sheep's clothes
Very soon the people who you've deceived will know the real you
Tope alabi drunkard
Oyedepo drunkard

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Lovelyn451(f): 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
Yoruba chioma Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by aminusodiq(m): 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by kittykollinxx(m): 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
cool
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by unbitchable(m): 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
powerful combo

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by IpobAntidote: 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
Daddy? Rubbish. Very low IQ religious slaves.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by money121(m): 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ok
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by lonelydora: 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
The great Bishop. I tap into your blessings, Sir.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by bobmatex(m): 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2020
ok
Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2020
Fake Oyedepo the minister of curses that love to open gate of hell, his god could nt lead Atiku to win the presidency,with Tope Alabi the malian gospel singer that love to dance soapy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by lonelydora: 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2020
ChaoHendrix:
The smiles appears to be fake..
Oyedepo looks sick.
Meanwhile,why hasn't he said anything about Corona?

shocked

He is not your government

19 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by Mamadeby007(f): 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2020
angryi pity that fool that called my papa a drunkard,ur end don near)

19 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) / Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos / Jim Iyke's Multi-Million Naira Burgeon Global Company In Abuja(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.